Step Two In Her Master Plan Gone Wrong

Kira looked around the hotel's lobby that was turned into a dance floor. She could not see anyone familiar. 

Suddenly some sort of shiver passed down her spine and she knew that something was up. Being the most intelligent person she has ever met, she did not come unprepared. 

But there is always something that even her could not predict.

She felt a pair of arms around her waist that pulled her into the darkness.

*******

"Where is she?" Sophia thought while anger built up inside of her. How on Earth could she humiliate Kira if Kira disappeared into oblivion? "She was here a moment ago."

Her plan was falling apart.

"Hey, meanie." Mark smiled at the nickname wrapping his arms around her waist.

She smiled back.

"Hey, hottie." She wrapped her arms around his neck. She was about to kiss him,but then she remembered that she was on a mission.

"Have you seen her?" She started letting go of his embrace. " She was here a moment ago."

"Hey. Let it go."

Just as she was about to fight him reminding him of the Christmas drama, Sabrina ran towards them. She had fear all over her face.

"Guys. Have you seen Kira?" She said waving a phone in front of her face.

"Well, there's the million dollars question." Sophia murmured to herself but Sabrina heard it anyway.  

"No... Sophia, something's wrong. I found this on the floor. Broken. She never leaves her phone behind." She said and Sophia spotted a tear in her eyes.

She almost felt bad.

Almost.

Sabrina was not looking at Sophia anymore. Now all Sabrina's attention was on Mark.

"Mark, please. Help her." Sabrina said turning to look at Sophia. 

Oh. Sabrina wanted Mark to make Sophia help?

Yeah, good luck with that.

"Hey... Calm down, okay? We've got this. Find Chris and he will take you home." Mark said noticing that Sabrina was slowly freaking out.

She nodded and walked away.

Mark turned to Sophia and his face went from calm to furious.

"What did you do?!" He said throwing his hands in the air.

"Hey. I am innocent." She hissed in return.

"Fine. Help me find her." He said grabbing her hand and pulling her around the room full of sweaty dancing freaks.As they walked around looking for Kira, Mark felt himself freaking out.

Suddenly the phone in his hand started ringing. He stopped in his track nad answered it.

"I am at the roof with your friend. Do not call anyone and bring 25 million dollars. See you later, lovebirds." With that words spat out of his mouth, the Mystery Guy hung up.

Mark gulped. What the hell was he going to do?

He earned a curios look from Sophia who was standing there dumbfounded.

It was like an any action movie you could watch on TV. But this was real.

"Let me guess. He wants money, and he's on the roof?" She said walking to the elevator.

"What are you doing?" Mark asked. "You are going to get yourself killed." He said hoping that Sophia would stop, but being the most stubborn person Mark has ever met, she never did.

He ran in the elevator just before it's doors closed.

"Any plans?" He said and Sophia scoffed.

"I got this." 

And then the elevator door opened and the roof was revealed.