Memories Hunted Him Forever

The white Maserati was parked in front of the Elite hotel. Kira unbuckled her seat belt and earned a  confused look from Mark. He never used a seat belt. He thought those were eager to take his freedom. Loco.

She closed the door with a thud. They walked to the elevator together after being greeted by a doorman.

Once the two entered his penthouse Kira sat her camera, that was hanging around her neck until that moment, on the table. Mark did not notice it around her neck despite the fact he could not stop staring at her boobs.

"Drink?" He offered while pouring whiskey in the glass that was intended for him.

"It's barely noon, Mark." He heard her voice state from the couch she was sitting on, and he could not help but remember how Sophia used to let go and be naughty with him. Kira could not compare to that girl.

He heard a little groan escape her lips and turned around from the drawer where a half- empty whiskey bottle was held along with a few glasses.

"Drink?" He asked but already knew the answer. It was Sunday. This was a Mark and Sophia Sunday tradition.

"It's always time for a glass of whiskey, Dallas." She said and he could feel a smirk for on her lips. She squealed when he popped his body on the bed beside her holding two glasses in his hands.

"Thank you, Mister Dallas." She said as he raised his glass in the air.

"To the troublemakers." 

"To the troublemakers." She repeated smiling.

"You know, someone once told that it is always time for a glass of whiskey." He said trying to clear his head from Sark memories. He hadn't noticed that the dark haired girl was now standing in front of him watching him closely.

"But you should go." He said just when she was about to speak. Shocked, she stumbled towards the elevator.

This flashback changed everything. Kira could not compare to Sophia. No one ever will. God, he missed her. And letting her go was followed by series of hunting memories.