Sinners On Every Corner

"I think I should be a saint." Sabrina said browsing through the Bendel's shelves. Sophia smiled imagining Sabrina in a sinner's outfit. She made a grimace once she saw that weird picture in her mind.

Sabrina was always the good girl of the group.

"You are right. White, long dress. Your hair flowing down your shoulders." Sophia said. "I can already see it. To be honest, it really does not matter what you wear. You would look great even in a plastic bag, Sabrina."

"Thank you?" Sabrina said not being sure was that a good thing.

Sophia grinned.

******

Sophia was putting her red heels on when her phone went off. She huffed annoyed buy the sound of it ringing. It was the fiftieth time that thing rang that day. She grabbed it from the table and pressed the ANSWER button.

"You coming?" She heard the familiar voice say.

"I am just getting out of the apartment, Mark. Patience, please." She said smirking.

"What are you wearing?" He asked his husky voice filling the silence of the lobby.

"Barely anything." She said looking down at her body. Considering she was attending the party as a sinner, she was wearing a lace bra with a mini skirt and high heels.

"Is it red?" She heard from the other side of the phone.

"Just the way you like it." She said ending the call because she was out, in front of the Elite hotel behind Mark. He turned around, and took a long look at her. Suddenly their lips touched

"Red looks good on you." He said between kisses.

"I know."