Finally Together

"You came?" He said and the frown from 2 minutes ago was replaced by a smile that was revealing his white teeth. Sophia first instinct was to smile back.

"Of course I did. There's no place I'd rather be." She said feeling her eyes sparkle. Wait. Can you feel that? Anyhow... She approached slowly and sat on the chair that Kira sat on just a few minutes ago.

She spotted his mouth opening in due his will to say something and she quickly interrupted. She felt like he needed to hear something.

"Mark... I missed you too." She whispered tears streaming down her cheeks. Both of them stood up and embraced each other.

"I am not letting you go ever again." He whispered a moment before their lips touched.

And maybe right now, as we speak, the two love birds are somewhere in Europe, lip locking and having a time of their lives.

But the most important thing was that Sophia did it. She had a successful career and a man that she loved by her side. And that is exactly what she came here for. Yes, she almost died, tortured a person, hated, broke up, loved, scheme... The list was endless.

But she did it.

Author's note: So this is the last chapter guys. I hope you had as much fun reading about Sophia as I did writing about her.

So I have decided to start a TVD fanfic, so please check it out. It would mean so much.

Kisses,

Milica