The Worst Hero Ever Saved The Park Avenue Princess

"Should I kill you?" She said smirking.

"Please..." The man was still hopelessly begging.

"This is your lucky night. I have decided to not kill you. But do not thank me, the cops are on their way. And you, my friend, are visiting the prison for a long time!" She said stepping over him and enjoying the sound of his lament.

Just as she thought of the cops, she spotted a police helicopter flying towards them. Her hair was flying all around her face as the helicopter made wind blow even harder.

The helicopter landed and and about 10 men exited it. They were all the in same uniforms. They ran to the Mystery Guy and cuffed him. Sophia smiled bitchily. 

"Sophia!" The well-known voice called. 

 "Mark." She greeted giving him a kiss  on the lips. 

She loved his kisses.. Soft yet rough. Sweet but short. 

Once they pulled apart, Mark looked at the Mystery Guy who was entering the helicopter.

"Did you torture him?" He asked looking down at her.

"Maybe a little. He thought I was going to kill him." She said. He gave her a dissapproving look.

"What? Do not give me that look. It was him or Kira. I think you should be thanking me. I saved the Park Avenue Princess."

Yes. She saved the Park Avenue Princess.