People Mourn In Different Ways

Sophia relaxed her muscles under the warm shower in one of the rooms of the Plaza hotel.
Mark sat by the window with Chris by his side drinking whiskey. The two sat in silence as the alcohol in the whiskey bottle slowly disappeared.
Sabrina found out about the break up from Chris and was calling Sophia for the tenth time.
Sophia still could not fully comprehend what happened. She was no longer Mark's. Was it her fault? Yes. Bit she just wanted to make sure he never grew bored of her.
Why didn't he tell her about the public problems that he had with the Elite hotel? She deserved to know. Who knows what other things he kept as a secret from her?
"It does not matter now, anyway." She thought stopping her train of dark, sad thoughts.
The phone rang one more time, and Sophia titled her head towards it. She grabbed it from the nightstand and answered.
"Hello?"
"Sophia where are you?" The voice said from the other side of the phone.
"The Plaza." She answered to Sabrina's question.
"I am coming to get you. We'll mourn together." Sabrina said sadly. This is one of the rare moments she heard Sabrina sound sad.
"What happened to you?" Sophia asked lying back into the bed.
"Chris left me."
******
By the time Sabrina and Sophia entered Sabrina's apartment with bags full of ice creams  their hands, Mark and Chris were drunk back in the Elite hotel.
Well people mourn in different ways.