Felt Like Dying

The roof of the Elite Hotel was just like any other roof. That is, if on your roof, a normal roof, was about to be committed a crime.

Kira was currently freaking out. How did she found herself in this situation? 

The guy who kidnapped her was standing  far away from her and she might have had a chance to run for her life, but she never did.

First of all, she had high heels on. She would probably break her legs in the process. Secondly, she was frozen in fear. Which means, even if she tried to run, she would fail. 

She could name 1000 reasons for not trying to run. One thousand reason would be that she trusted Sophia. 

"Sophia would come and save me." She kept talking to herself.

Mark? He just...He was not a hero..

The man now approached, and gave her an angry look after taking a long look at his watch.

"Your friends are late." He said slapping her across her face.

"Ow!" She winced in pain holding on to her wound. He just smirked. What an ass.

Suddenly, she heard heels banging against the hard floor and she looked up from her feet.

Relief.

Sophia and Mark approached and the Mystery Ass Guy turned around.  The man noticed that Sophia and Mark were not holding any brief cases full of money, and it pissed him.

"You kids are playing with your lives." He murmured.