Paparazzi Craze

Sophia exited the cab just like any other morning. Thee were just a few footsteps between her and the W building. But this morning was different. That distance was filled with paparazzi. She a mediately pit her sunglasses on. It he been three days since the world found out about the NYC power couple break up and these rats were still following her around the city. Unbelievable!
She decided not to answer any of the stupid questions that they asked.
"What is the cause of the break up?" One of them yelled putting a mic in front of her mouth. She tried to fight past the crowd not saying a word but she failed once she heard a random reporter comment.
"I wonder where Mark found such a desperate slut?!" As the words slipped through those lips, hell unleashed on the Earth.
Sophia turned around, her bouncy curs following her head.
"Excuse me?" She yelled approaching the reporter who was now showing fear on her face.
"Who are you to tell me I'm a slut?" She started rage filling up inside of her.
"Who are you to tell me anything at all? I love Mark. Does that make me a slut?" Sophia said and walked away. Suddenly she turned around to say something else.
"Oh, and by the way, he found me in the lobby of his hotel which I worked hard to get to. Unlike you, who fucked your way into this society!"
She entered the building with a little help of a doorman leaving the reporters confused.
******
On the other side of Manhattan, Mark was exiting the hotel for a meeting with his lawyer when he saw a craze in front of the door. Paparazzi. The rats of the most boring parts of  the city.
They all yelled stuff he could not understand, but there was one name that caught his attention. Sophia. God, he missed her.
"Why did you break up with Sophia?" One of the reporters asked and Mark rolled his eyes. Of course they wanted to know.
He fought his way t the limo not saying a word. The minute he later his butt on the leather seat, he told his driver to hurry up.