Worst Heroes Ever

Sophia was pissed. This guy got Kira before her. But now she felt bad for Kira.

"Get Kira out  of here." She murmured once she spotted the pistol in the Mystery Guy's jacket.

She was going to do the right thing for once.Mark hesitated for a moment, and took a long look at Sophia.

"Go." Her look kept telling him. But he could not move. Was it right to leave Sophia here alone?

Kira looked at him than at Sophia. She started running towards the elevator door Mark joining her.The Mystery Guy pulled the pistol out  of his jacket and pointed it to Kira and Mark. 

Sophia's heart almost  stopped once she figured out what was about to happen. Without hesitating she jumped on Kira's kidnapper.  The two landed on the floor the pistol falling out of his hands far from them. The man looked at the pistol  abrupt.

Sophia took this opportunity of his improvidence to jump up and pick up the pistol. She twirled the pistol in her hands while he looked at her terrified.

"I wonder..." She started and he exhailed the breath he was keeping in. "How it feels to be killed by your own weapon, huh? Well I guess only one of us will find out." She said smirking.

She pointed the pistol on him and he jumped up. 

"Oh, our kidnapper is a whine baby..." She thought smirking.

"Please don't." He pleaded and she fake pouted.

"Why not? Eye for an eye, that is how they say, right?" She said putting her finger on the trigger.

Too be continued...