Bitch Is Back

You know in those movies when a bad girl, dressed all in black, of course, walks in  her new high-knee boots in slow motion out to make some troubles.

Well... Let's just say those movies were Sophia's favorite. So, as any teenage fangirl she was walking in slow motion in her new high-knee boots out to make some trouble.

"So, what's the plan?" Mark said snapping her out of her awesomeness bubble.

"Huh?" She said turning around to face him.

"Plan. To take Kira down. You have it, right?" He said and she mentally slapped herself.

"I knew I forgot something."  She thought.

"Soph?"

"Dammit!" She cursed under her breath, but continued walking.

"So bright, Sophia. You are going to take the worst bitch in New York with no plan!" She said to herself.

She turned around to face Mark.

"It is your fault." She started.

"Mine?" He asked with his voice full of surprise while unlocking the car.

"You are too distracting. I can't focus when you are around with your perfect hair and your annoyingly beautiful blue eyes." She explained.

Mark was not sure was that a compliment. But he smirked anyway.

"Thank you, Soph."

"I'm saying, You should leave. I can do this on my own."

*******

What is more mischievous?

Public humiliation or ruining newest model of Prada shoes?

Sophia could not decide. She was driving around the city while failing to think of a suitable plan.

She was thinking about all of the things that happened in past few days. Kira humiliating her at the ball played like a movie in her head.

Yes, it is okay to speak up your feelings, but Kira knew Mark was Sophia's.

But still she had the right...

Sophia scoffed.

No she did not have any right. But she did it anyway.

*******

Step One: Organize a party

Sophia stood at the middle of a party. All she had to do was to make Kira show up. Knowing that her frenemy loved to attend parties as much as shopping she did not have to worry. 

People were everywhere around her. The Elite Hotel lobby did not look like itself anymore. Reception desk was a mini bar, and almost whole lobby was a dance floor.

Sophia's eyes were locked on the entrance. 

"Where are you Kira Williams?" Sophia thought. 

Just as she thought that, Kira walked through the door. That made Sophia smirk.

Step Two here we come.

Authors note

So sorry about last two days, guys. I had some silly family thing, and there was school, and more school... 

But turn that frown upside down! I am here know, so I will be posting daily. Hope you liked this chapter! Please comment your opinion!!!

                                                                                            Milica