Ride?

Kira walked around city to clear her head. Bendel's shelves failed to do it for her. She noticed it was unusually crowded. New York was always very crowded, but something about this crowd was just... weird.

Mark drove around the city in his new shiny Maserati  for fun. People hurried to work, school... But this guy drove around for fun. 

He smirked once he spotted a well- known figure on the sidewalk. He stopped the car.

"Hi there." He greeted her and Kira jumped in fear and surprise. Once she realized that she was not in danger, she touched her chest in thought it will calm down her pulse.

"Dallas! You startled me!" She yelled at him. 

"Sorry beautiful. What have you got there?" He said pointing at the bag she was holding.

"I went shopping." She said looking at the bag.

"Me too. Like it?" He said pointing at the white Maserati he was sitting in. Kira walked a few steps forward and spotted the trident on the car's front.

"Maserati huh? It looks great." She said smiling like a idiot. You can't blame her tho, have you seen Mark Dallas? Those blue eyes that hide that bad boy image of of his. Perfect hair... Oh. And a 6 pack of muscles. He was to die for. Right Sophia? That was not funny.

"How about a ride?" He said smirking. Without any hesitation, Kira entered the car and the two drove away leaving the weird crowd behind in dust.

One Of Themजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें