Same Old, Same Old (Chapter 1)

Many years ago.....

A brother and a sister fought against each other.

The black haired man, and a strong sister. Both powerful magic users, but on opposite sides.

Who clashed, the sister's eyes turning red and showing no mercy to her brother. She grabbed his neck and threw him on the ground, putting a foot on his chest. The brother bit his lip to control the pain. Usually this stuff is normal for the man, but it pained him even more when his sister did it. The sister, however, was on guard. Something was off...her brother is one of the greatest magic users of all time, he would never give up this easily...

.....unless he did it because he wanted to show mercy to his flesh and blood.

The sister was annoyed. This fight was going to happen sooner or later, but her brother choose to hold back instead of fight her. She hated him for it. She hated him for everything. Heck, she hated him for trying to stop her from becoming the infamous villain she is.

"You're holding back aren't you?" His sister hisses.

"I can't hurt my only family," the brother looked up. His mud brown eyes searching through her red ones.

"You won't find what you're looking for," the sister snaps, putting more weight on her foot. "I'm fed up with you not trying! You get on my nerves Ku!" The sister yells, looking angry.

"Well, that's how you know we're siblings," Ku smiled, covered in his own blood...and his sister's. She puts her hand on her brother's face and starts to mumble something. A spell that would hopefully get rid of him.

Ku also casts a spell, the sister's eyes widen. She jumps back, and looks even more angry. A dark aura surrounding her. "You didn't!" She screeched.

Ku gets up, feeling broken everywhere. "I'm sorry," Ku says sadly as he watches his sister. He reaches out to her, his other hand on his chest where his heart is. His outstretched hand falls, but the hand on his heart doesn't. Ku wipes away some blood. "I am sorry I sent you there..."

"She will be back...I must prepare..." Ku mumbled and limped away from the area.

The search leads Ku to a fairly small town, named Cepheus. An astronomy based town.

Which leads to one of the oldest high schools in Cepheus, Cepheus High. So original, but there has to be one high school that's named after the town.

A teenage boy with spikey red hair and freckles over his nose and his cheeks walks into this school and sighs. "Same old school, same old people...same old day," the boy mumbles to himself as he opens his locker. Pulling out his books, he dumps them into his drawstring bag and swings it over his shoulders. He shuts his locker door and heads to his first class, fixing the collar of his white, polo shirt. It's school uniform, along with navy blue pants or khakis. The teacher begins to take roll call, tapping the clipboard to signal silence.

"...and then, the man goes, "so YOU took me jelly!" " someone behind the red-head boy says. Everyone who heard the full joke, laughed.

"Alex, please stay silent during attendance," the teacher says, trying not to laugh themselves.

"Okay Mrs. Fume!" Alex smiles, his golden blond locks look just as bright as his smile. The red-head sulks into his desk.

"Reburn," the teacher goes.

"Here," the red-head answers.

"Smith."

"Here!" Alex answers, his freckles at his nose, smile just like him. At this point, everyone is in their assigned seats. Alex taps the red-head on his shoulder.