What's The Plan? (Chapter 31)

Ku jolts awake, breathing heavily he glances at the clock and sees that it is already the next morning.

Shaking his head, he gets out of bed and goes to wash up. He washes his face, splashing the water numerous times onto his face.

"You can not be afraid Ku...it happened and now you are living with flashbacks of it..." Ku repeats to himself.

He makes his way down to see utter chaos in his kitchen.

"The heck is going on here?" Ku's eyes widen at the sight.

Alex is making eggs at the same time Ava is making Irish breakfast tea. Owen is making French Toast along with Aloo paratha (bread filled with potatoes). The tea and egg shells everywhere along with aata (Desi flour) all over the counter top.

Brenton is making a chocolate crepe, because he heard from Amy that Ku loves chocolate. The Mutella everywhere and a lot more flour to add into the mess. Urana is cutting up fruit, leaving a neat pile of the fruit skin. It ends up being spread around.

Amy is standing in the middle of the kitchen, shaking her head at the mess while trying to clean up some of it. She looks around for what Ku assumes, Fiddlesticks' ingredients. It is the one menu option that everyone in the entire Magic World loves.

Ku blinks multiple times as all of them look at Ku, guilt shining in their eyes.

"What is going on here?" Ku asks again, hoping for a answer.

The teens all turn to Amy, who glares for a moment then clears her throat.

"Okay, so we all wanted to make you breakfast but seeing as that we all live separately we decided to come here and all make it but um...that isn't going too well now that we see it in full light. But don't worry! We'll clean up!" Amy reassures Ku, or tries to anyway.

"Crazy lot...crazy Amy," Ku shakes his head. "Well, I can not stop you given that it is too late for my poor kitchen...just make sure you all clean up after yourselves please." Ku sighs with a small smile.

"We will!" They all call out as Ku goes into the family room and sits on the couch. He puts his staff on his lap and laughs, watching them all trying to make breakfast.

"This sure will be an interesting breakfast," Ku mumbles to himself.

--

It was an interesting breakfast. Ku learned a bit about the different cultures the food came from, although the teens themselves may not have been from there.

Amy apologized multiple times for the mess and not being able to find ingredients for Fiddlesticks. Ku reassured her by saying that this planet didn't have them in the first place.

Now, the warm up has been done and Ku is standing inside the dome along with the teens and Amy.

"Now, given that I feel as if Vada will attack soon, and that you all need armor and masks to protect your identities and the fact that the first meeting between the Elemental Masters and Masters is coming up...you all need to go to the Magic World," Ku starts.

"Oh yeah! We finally get to see this place!" Brenton cheers.

"Wait. You all still have-" a chart shows up behind Ku and goes all the way to the top of the dome, "0.001 level to go before you reach the mark of being able to go into the Magic World and us knowing that if you lot get lost...you can take care of yourself."

"Whaaaat? You're really gonna let a 0.001 stop us from going?" Brenton groans.

"Yes, because I am not taking that chance with all of you," Ku replies.