Just a replacement to you?(Chapter 15)

The walk was rather interesting, it was more of Amy rambling about the teachers and all of the teens agreeing. So, it was a relatable conversation.

They climb up the rope ladder, Amy going so fast then bragging about it afterwards with a huge grin on her face.

Ku meets them, a coffee cup in hand. "Welcome back pupils," he takes a sip from his cup and looks warmly at everyone.

"I got out early today Sensei!" Amy grins.

"That I can see," Ku smiles and raises an eyebrow.

"Anywho, I'll go get the stuff ready, you do what you do," Amy waves her hand then walks off to the virtual room.

"She's acting as if she's never been out early before," Brenton shakes his head.

"Or as if she can't stand the people there or something," Owen rolls his eyes.

"Oh give her a break. You know how the students are at our school," Urana brings up.

"That's true, even though she teaches PE, people still find ways to get on her bad side," Alex agrees.

"By breaking rules, playing when it's not their turn, interfering with games.." Ava lists.

"Quite the hard time she has..." Ku says. "And she is doing it all for you..." he adds quietly, so that only he could hear it.

"Owen, you have managed to get good control over your strength, do you want to test again to make sure?" Ku asks.

"Nope, I think I'm good," Owen flexes one arm at a time.

"You got a lot of muscle there dude," Brenton grins, pointing to the very loose hoodie arms.

"Oh shut up," Owen rolls his eyes and everyone laughs.

"Now then, time for some magic training!" Ku smiles. Everyone groans, mostly this training consists of meditating, which is really boring.

"Wait. Did all of you finish your homework yet?" Ku looks at them all.

"I did!" Owen and Urana say triumphantly.

The other three glare at them.

"Well then, finish that stuff first. Then we will do training," Ku says, taking another sip of coffee.

--

Urana makes her way to the storage closet, where Amy was gathering some supplies. Urana peeks inside, not sure if she could disturb Coach.

Amy moves all of the cones and ropes towards the door and spots Urana. She gets up and opens the door.

"What's up Urana?" Amy asks, sending a soft smile her way.

"I...want to talk to you about something," Urana begins, playing with her black hair.

Amy closes her eyes for a second, her smile fades for a moment but then pops right back.

Sensei is busy with paperwork, Amy knows, thinking inside her head. "Okay, let's go somewhere less...weird," Amy takes Urana's hand and leads her to the treehouse room.

They both sit down on the couch. "Okay, what's bothering you?" Amy asks, folding her hands together.

Urana plays with her thumbs, the picture coming back to her mind.

"I...I saw this picture...well, my parents were looking at some pictures and I saw them...it was a baby girl..." Urana stops, trying to collect her thoughts. Amy realizes where this conversation is headed. She simply nods, motioning Urana to continue.