Amy VS Captains and Generals (Chapter 34)

Vada repeats the spell over and over again, the glow getting brighter and brighter.

Ku gasps, his grasp on his staff tightens. He starts to glow in multiple colors.

"Break me free!" Vada tells the Relics.

"Do not let her out!" Ku stands his ground, letting go of Amy.

The glow brightens at each sibling. Sweat already pouring from both their foreheads, but both determined to accomplish their goals.

Ku let me out of here!

I can not do it Vada.

You can hear me Ku?!

Duh, that is why I replied to you genius.

Oh, don't be so cocky. You literally have such a strong sense of responsibility.

I do, which is why you are not getting out.

Uh huh, and why is this affecting you?

Because I put you there. Of course it is going to affect me, have you NOT gone to Spells 101?

Ugh, I have! You're so annoying!

You are annoying!

Oh just shut up and let me go.

No can do Vada.

Well...what if I told you a little something about the Elemental Masters?

What did you to them?!

Nothing. The Elemental Master of Darkness is with them right now.

Vada.

Ku.

Vada what are you planning?

For you to let me go.

I will not al-

-then I guess I can tell her to hurt them? Revel who she is?

Oh you are a sly, cunning snake Vada.

Hah, I'm honored Ku. I know that this'll hurt them more when they find out who she is.

Is she Sasha?

Why would I tell you? It'll ruin the fun! Besides, I need you and Amy to stay there. Them and the lifeless creatures that the Magic Council got ya. Copycat.

I had to keep up with you somehow.

You don't even need to. You've already got this in the bag? Yeah, you do.

Then why are you still doing this Vada?

Because I love our parents and I want to avenge them no matter what.

You do not even know who the mage that killed our parents is!

I know but it won't stop me. Once I'm free it'll be easier to accomplish.

Honestly Vada...

Honestly what? That I care more than you do? You're a scaredy-cat.

Pfft what are you? Five?

Well, you are for sure.

Look at us having a normal conversation as siblings even though we are doing this.

I know right? Being evil has its perks.

What possible perks do you have?

That I can overpower you and I won't care of what happens, so I'm not waiting for you.