Something's Missing, but what? (Chapter 29)

Poof!

"Ah! Get off me!! Omg you guys are heavy!" Amy feels her back break a little, not literally, but it feels like it.

"Hey!! You're mean," Brenton gets off as the rest of the teens get off too.

"Yeah and what were we even doing dog piling on you anyway?" Owen questions, with a look of horror he touches his head and sure enough there are fluffy ears.

"What the heck are we wearing?!" Urana's eyes widen in surprise as she pats her arms, looking confused.

"These are actually pretty cute!" Alex smiles and tilts his head a bit.

"Mine even has a bow!" Ava exclaims, grinning brightly then claps her hands together.

"Good news, you two haven't changed at all," Amy rubs her back as she gets up. "Owwww..."

"Pfft, hahahahahaha!!" Ku breaks out into laughter and everyone turn their heads slowly to face Ku. All of their faces looking annoyed. Much to their dismay, he also has his phone out, recording them.

"Sensei. Those are magical rompers right..? Because if not..." Amy questions, looking over at the teens.

"They are, but um, go change! Your clothes are with your bags," Ku rushes them towards their bags. All of them looking panicked.

The teens quickly grab their bags and go into separate areas to change. Ku chuckles to himself before turning around. He sees a fuming Amy and quickly turns around again, his face turning neutral.

"Oh gosh that was terrible! I'm gonna go back to my apartment, see ya," Amy rubs her back, it seems as if smoke was coming out from her ears as she made her way out.

"I had a good laugh today," Ku completely ignores everything and laughs, then goes to make his coffee.

---

That night was normal as it could be. Ku and Amy sent their pictures of the baby teens and the next morning, continued to show them pictures.

"One question before we start: our magic can be inherited from anyone in the family right?" Owen questions as the teens stand in the vast, empty, white virtual reality dome.

"Yes, anyone that came before you that is," Ku answers, his voice loud through the speakers.

"So, what's it gonna be today?" Brenton stretches his arms, then his legs.

"A group battle. You know, the one where you all fight together but then still lose really badly?" Amy teases, a big smirk on her face.

That causes all of them to be riled up. All of them not agreeing and complaining. Amy laughs as Ku gives her a stern glare.

"You crazy lot need to focus on your goal: beat one of the Captains of Destruction, or whatever else you want to call that virtual enemy," Ku reminds them as he takes a sip of coffee from his, "#1 Sensei" mug.

"I thought you lost that mug?" Amy turns to look at Ku.

"I thought I did but it was in here. I could never lose this handcrafted mug from you all," Ku gives Amy a soft smile, then turns to watch the teens.

"I hate to bring this up but is there any progress with finding the Elemental Master of Darkness?" Amy asks, knowing that there would be no new information.

Ku sighs, mostly because the teens were yelling at each other instead of fighting the Captain. "No, but again, Vada took her. I know she is not dead but she might be working for Vada," Ku says grimly.