...Sensei? (Chapter 3)

"I can answer that...if you are willing to listen.."

Everyone turns around. They see an old man, with a tan hat covering his face. He's wearing a brown cloak, and has a white oak staff that curls like a question mark. He also has a long beard, that's a faded black. The man raises his head, to revel a smiling face with, surprisingly, not many wrinkles. The man has mud brown eyes and you could see some of his black hair.

"Who are you?!" They all question at the same time. All of them looking surprised, and confused.

"I'm Ku, better known as Sensei Ku, but whatever you decide," Ku answers, he starts to walk towards them.

"Hey! Stay right there! We don't know who you are!" Brenton points his index finger at him. Ku stops walking.

"But I just told you, I am Ku," Ku says, looking kinda hurt.

"We only know your name. Nothing else. So, how are we supposed to know anything about you?" Urana questions.

"And feel comfortable with you just walking up to us?" Owen adds.

"If they both had glasses, they'd push them up with their middle fingers," Ava says.

"And they'd have that shine on them too...just like in the animes and manga," Alex adds. Both looking very proud of themselves.

"Funny, that's exactly what I thought. The while glasses glinting thing," Brenton mentions. Owen and Urana look at them three, with a are-you-seriously-kidding-me-right-now look.

"Well, if you will kindly turn your attention back to me, I have things to say," Ku calls out. Everyone turns around again, not sure what to expect from the man. He looked kind enough, but who knows?

"Now then, I am sure you have many questions and I will be more than happy to answer them, but, we should go somewhere more easier to talk? The answers I am going to give you are not to be discussed in public," Ku suggests.

"Where did you have in mind?" Urana asks, cautiously.

"Well, if we go into that treehouse, I would like to discus everything there," Ku answers, pointing next to him.

The treehouse looks old, it's worn out and many pieces were falling off.

"That looks unstable," Owen and Urana blurt out at the same time.

"Hehe, that's where you are wrong. Just follow me," Ku smiles and walks over to the treehouse. He climbs up the rope ladder. Looks like they were right about them. Well, they're going to be in for a surprise, and that increases my work, Ku thinks.

Everyone looks at each other.

"Should we follow him?" Ava breaks the silence.

"I don't see any harm. Let's do it!" Alex answers.

"Of course you'd say that," Brenton rolls his eyes, his arms crossed.

"Then what do you suggest?" Owen questions.

"Don't look at me, you and Urana are the class brainiacs," Brenton replies, pointing a finger at both Owen and Urana.

"Come to think of it...aren't you-" Urana gets interrupted.

"That's Brenton! The famous skateboarder!" Alex jumps in.

"I can introduce myself thank you very much!" Brenton huffs.

"No need to get all worked up. Besides, the real question is: do we go? Or not?" Urana asks, hands on hips.

"You're the one who asked," Brenton rolls his eyes. Urana shoots a glare his way.