Chapter 19- Sharehouse

“Mao-chan, we’re here.” A light tap on the shoulder woke Mao. Sho took the liberty to awaken the sleeping preggy. He was also the one who helped her get off the vehicle.

Mao and Arashi finally arrived at their house. They didn’t get to talk much on the way since things were, well to put simply, still awkward. Silence filled their vehicle earlier so Mao couldn’t help but take a nap.

Upon reaching the genkan, two large purple and black luggages were situated in the middle of it. They figured these were Mao’s so Nino and Aiba grabbed one each and dragged them to the living room. The rest followed them.

“Anou...” As they entered the premises, Mao whispered to Sho, “Where’s the comfort room? I really need to pee.”

“Come, I’ll show you.” The smiling idol led the way.

“If there’s anything you need, don’t hesitate to call us. We’ll be at the sofa.” Sho left Mao to herself.

***

Mao splashed water on her face. “Yabai.” She muttered as she stared at herself in the mirror.

I’ll be living with five boys! What was my father thinking! This is insane.

Mao shook her head in disbelief.

Of course I can’t live with them. That would be atrocious, not to mention embarrassing. I have to work my way out of this.

Mao made up her mind and left the restroom.

***

This situation calls for an Arashi huddle so they did. Much like they were before concerts, the members formed a circle.

“So Mao’s going to live with us neh?” Aiba stated the obvious.

“Well I’m not complaining.” Nino grinned at the thought.

“But what about the paparazzi? Won’t it be a trouble if this gets to the media?” Sho was a bit worried.

“Johnny-san will surely not let that happen. Besides we will always be on guard, right? We won’t let Mao-chan be exposed.” Ohno reassured them.

Jun was all the while silent but truly happy inside. Who wouldn’t be glad if the person one likes suddenly gets to live with them?

Mao emerges from the restroom. “Gomen.” She had her head lowered to Arashi. “My father sometimes gets really unreasonable. I can’t possibly stay here and live with you guys just because I basically got kicked out. I’ll be staying at a hotel nearby. Again, I apologize about this.”

Jun stood up. “Mao-chan, your father will definitely know once you pay for the booking. Wouldn’t it be bad for both of us, meaning Arashi and you, if he suddenly finds out we disobeyed his orders?”

“J’s got a point, Mao-chan. Even Johnny-san will not like it if we piss off your father who, may I add, is currently one of our bosses.” Nino added.

“You don’t like living with us, Mao-chan? Why?” Ohno asked with a somewhat puppy dog face.

“Eh.. Anou.. It’s not like that.” Mao sighed. “Fine.” Whether it may be because she just can’t say no to the boys or because deep inside she also wanted this, Mao surrendered to the situation. “I’ll stay.”

Hopefully, I won’t regret this. 

“Besides whatever my father wants, he gets it right away. He’ll probably make me go back in here anyway. No matter how gruesome or unbelievable it is, he’s sure to make a way.”