Chapter 6- Waking Up Like In Vegas

Jun was relatively the first one to wake up. The sun rays started to fill the room and penetrate even his closed eyelids. With only a slight movement he could feel the throbbing of his head.

‘God I hate hangovers’ was what he first muttered for the day. Jun felt really groggy. He didn’t want to wake up so soon. He didn’t want to immediately go back to reality. All he wanted was a few minutes of more sleep but the killer headache was preventing him from it.

With his eyes still closed, Jun turned around in his bed hoping for a better position to sleep. However he was surprised when an unfamiliar scent entered his nostrils.

Strawberry? Jun was able to classify the scent but it made him think further.

Why on earth would a strawberry scent be present in our room?

Did Nino change his shampoo? But why of all the shampoo scents would he choose strawberry? It’s for girls.

The last thought made him stop. Is Nino still the one who shares this bed with me?

Slowly Jun opened his eyes to find the answer to his mind question.

From what he could make off with his still blurry vision, the one beside him has porcelain white skin. Nino definitely has that kind of skin.

However the next detail that he could see from his bedmate made him shiver. The person sharing his bed had long wavy hair that covered most of Jun’s pillow. Nino definitely wasn’t sporting a long hairdo last night. He was with his usual boy-next-door look.

Realizing this, Jun’s eyes became wide as if he’s seen a ghost. Because of this bodily reaction his vision finally became clear and with that, it revealed the identity of his bedmate.

It’s my hime.

“Yabai.”, escaped Jun’s lips which curved into a sweet smile afterwards.

Jun continued to lie down on the bed while reminiscing what exactly happened last night with him and the girl lying beside her until he slipped into the dream world again.

********************************************************

Mao woke up with a groan. “Ugh…” She moaned as she started to move around. Mao rubbed her eyes as she changed her position on the bed. Slowly regaining consciousness but not wanting to get up from the bed, Mao continued to lie on her side facing the person beside her. She still hasn’t opened her eyes but she could feel the other person’s breath. Thinking that it may either just be Maki or Becky who’s on her side, Mao shrugged off the fact that she and the other person are dangerously close to one another.

Mao was beginning to fall asleep again when one incident made her wide awake again. The person sharing the bed with her moved and started to stretch his/her arms. Then after being satisfied with the stretch he/she laid down his/her hand. Unfortunately this hand landed on Mao’s bare breasts. This action startled both Mao and the other person.

Nino was still under the blankets when he started to move.  He was slowly regaining consciousness so he began squirming under it. Thinking that it would somehow lessen the pain he is feeling right now because of his terrible headache, Nino began doing stretches on his arms. It has been Nino’s routine to start the day with stretching. He usually does this even without opening his eyes.

Nino was well aware of the presence of another person on the bed. Since Jun has always been his bedmate whenever Arashi don’t have individual beds, Nino wasn’t careful with his actions.

The moment Nino landed his arms, he was caught off guard. “What the!?!” Nino exclaimed.

Boobs? Since when did Jun have man boobs? Nino still hasn’t taken off his hands while still apprehending the information.