Chapter 1

June 11, 2016
3:30 p.m.
Atlanta, Ga
Meek pov

Wassup YouTube it's y'all boy Meek and my baby Nicki.

Nicki: wassup YouTube! 😝

Meek: So this is are first time doing a video.

Nicki: Are very first YouTube video. Babe aren't you excited because I am. she screams

Meek: Yes! I'm excited woo hoo. Babe wanted to start making YouTube videos bc people start getting are pictures off are ig and was putting relationships goals 😍👊🏽👫. Y'all was liking are picture and videos. It's started to go viral. We decided we were going to do a YouTube channel to get close with you guys and get to know you guys.

Nicki: Yes. We are so grateful for all the support you guys have been giving us it is so ridiculous. And we can't thank you enough. Just to give y'all some background me and meek been together for 6 years now. We were bestfrann at first 👫. We were tied at the hip. Every time you saw me, meek was somewhere close by. And it's been amazing ever since right babe?

Meek:( he looks around the room) Damn I have to fix that over there.

Nicki: (smacks his arm) Robert don't fucking play with me, right?

Meek: yes baby of course it's been a wonderful 6 years. You know I'm just fucking with you. Give me kiss.

Nicki: (Smacks her lips) Man nah. Get out my face with that bull. ( puts her hand in front of his face)

Meek: Damn it's like that I said I was just playing. It's cool tho because when you want to cuddle all up on me tonight and I said no I don't want no whining. ( mimicking her) rihmeek cuddle with me pls. ( with the lip pout and puppy dog eyes)

Nicki: Now you doing to much dang. (Rolls her eyes) Dang you want a kiss that damn bad. Here ang she pokes her lips out.

Meek: Nah bruh it's cool. But back to the video. On this channel we are going to be going pranks, challenges, Q and A's, Experiments, Were even going to be giving you guys alittle relationship advice and whatever else you guys want to see. Just comment down blow on what y'all want to see and we will make it happen okay.

Nicki: ( she stares at him for a minute then she talks) yes guys and make sure you subscribe to are channel and pound that like button for us for more videos. Okay. blows a kiss

Meek: I'm not even going to ask what that stare was for. ( Nicki raises her eyebrow like you know what that was for nigga) But anyways. Follow me on ig meekmill no underscores and that is also my twitter and sc.

Nicki: and you guys can follow me also on ig nickiminaj also no underscores and no spaces. And that also is my twitter and sc. Go show us some love guys Byeeee (smacks the camera and turns it off)

After the Video

Meek: yo baby this shit about to be lit. Like frfr I'ma be getting yo ass with these pranks and you bet not be on no petty shit either cause you know how you get.

Nicki: she rolls her eyes. Boy bye ✋🏽 if anybody is going to do the best pranks it will be the kid right her. Pointing to herself.

Meek: yeah okay kid. (air quotes) don't say daddy ain't try and tell you

Nicki: yeah okay daddy. But where we about to go because I'm hungry baby.

Meek: shidd it's food in the kitchen. You better go make you something.

Nicki: Meek don't fucking play with me. I'm hungry. And you said after we get done with the video we was getting something to eat. I cooked three days in a row. If anything it's your turn buddy.

Meek: well I guess we ain't eating shit then because I have to edited the video. The boys was about to come over later and play some 2k and shit.

Nicki: you get on my last nerve meek. Damn because you said we could go get something to eat. ( pouting with the puppy dog eyes) she crossed her arms.

Meek: alright nic damn what you want.

Nicki: Baby don't say it like that say it nice like you actually love me fr. With her baby face on.

Meek: Breaths really hard. Baby want would you like to eat? We can't go out but I will run and go get you something. Because I have to edited the video and the boys are coming over. Kiss her lips

Nicki: Thank you baby now was that so hard. Can you go to chipotle and get me my favorite chicken bowl with extra chicken. You know how I like it. Thank you so much baby. I Love you a whole lot more for this. She winks at him

Meek: yeah want ever.
Nicki: Baby you mad at me fr?
Meek: No baby. kiss I'm kiss not kiss mad. Kay
Nicki: okay. in her baby voice. We still cuddling tonight daddy?
Meek: yes baby we are still cuddling. But I'm about to go get your food. Is there anything else you need while I'm out?
Nicki: umm and can you get me something to drink and that's it babe.
Okay baby I'm going to be right back.

Alright guys this is my first book. Tell me how you guys like it. Leave tons of comments and questions. I love positive feed back. I will put up Part 2 a little later byeeee. 😝😍😘💋 sorry for any spelling errors.