Never Have I ever 😋

Meek
July 8th
6:45 p.m.

Baby we gone do this video today. It's been a few days since we drop a video and they blowing me up on twitter to upload.

Yeah baby if you want to she walked in the room from the bathroom. What video we doing for the gang today babe. The one I saw the most in are our mentions and dm's and comments was the Never have I ever challenge. Or is it not a challenge he said. Yeah baby I think it is a challenge. But put on your twitter, snapchat, and ig for them to drop questions. And we gone write them in are notes. It don't matter how many either okay baby.

Alright he started posting never have I ever challenge video coming soon. So drop questions and we'll get to as many as we can. We Love you gang comment lots of questions.

nicki looked at his twitter so see what he said.

Aww baby you love the omeekagang huh?

Hell yeah. They're family best gang around this bitch.

Aww baby that's soo freaking cute. Give momma a kiss. he kissed her lips 3 times. And baby we need to make a schedule of what videos we're going to be doing what days for the gang bc I know they just getting tired of us just popping up with a video or not knowing when one is coming. So let's set a schedule for the gang. And when we about to drop a video we put in on are sc. What you think?

Baby that's a great idea. So what days you were you thinking about uploading.

Umm maybe we can upload Mondays and Thursday starting next week since this week has already started. So baby you gone make the signs. Bc you know I can't draw worth a damn.

Yeah I'm about to do it right now. And we gone chill on this pranking each other shit bc you be getting real loose with that breaking up with me shit for real.

she sat there with the shit the shit face baby you know we not gone break up. So it's not that serious.

It is that serious to me. That shit be making me feel some type of way. And you be getting all mad when I prank your ass back and I really hate arguing. So we just not gone prank each other no more just for the simple fact that our relationship is more important and that comes first b4 anything for me.

It does for me to and if you were feeling some type of way. Why didn't you talk to me about it. I don't want you to be walking around here thinking some crazy shit. And mad at me and I don't know it bc you know I hate that. she got up and straddle him okay baby she said in her baby voice. Yeah he said looking at the drawing. she grabbed his face and turned it to her seriously Rihmeek.

I heard you baby he said looking in her eyes. Let's get ready to set up the camera and stuff and putting the questions in our notes.

Okay zaddy she winked at him and got up starting to set everything up.

video

Wassup omeekagang‼️ we are back with another freaking videoooo. Y'all been blowing my baby up on twitter and every other social media for this video. So here it is. Y'all already know by the title what video we're going today. Never Have I ever they said in unison. Meek showed them the sign. I never and I have. So we asked you guys on Twitter and stuff to ask us questions. So let's get into the video.

Okay baby. So never have I ever made out with two people in the same day. She looked at him.

Umm he thought for minute. What you looking at me for you out your sign up to. She threw the I never. Your turn buddy. He put the I have. She raised her eyebrow. And when was this? Baby it wasn't with you back in my mack days he said popping his collar.