Cooking With The Gang‼️👅

Bet y'all ain't think y'all was getting another update so soon huh! Well here's another one ☝🏽in djkhaled voice.

Nicki
Next day

Good afternoon omeekagang‼️ well guess it's evening. Soo good evening omeekagang ‼️ are you guys ready for today's freaking video. So as you guys know we are going to be cooking today. Babe is my little sous chef. Wassup gang meek said. So today we are going to be making the Hot Cheetos cheese stick.

Baby I'm not even going to lie this low key sound nasty asf he said. I though I was the only one but this what the gang want to see us cook and we gone do it for them. Man y'all know I don't be banging with this hot shit like that I'm starting to believe y'all love to see me suffer.

Baby no they don't she winked at the camera. So first we're going to wash our hands. Then we're going to get the ingredients together. Meek started washing his hands. Okay baby can you start getting the pot ready and stuff.

Sure hunny bunny he kissed the top of her head. See guys my baby be being so nice to me sometimes. Expect for when he starts to be a big fat meanie to me. Then I start to get sad bc i hate when he gets mad at me she said in her cutest baby voice now kissy. He pecked her lips.

Okay so we went to Walmart to get all our ingredients for this here video.

Man shoutout to fucking Walmart man. They're the real life goat.

Damn baby do you have to shoutout Walmart every damn video. But anyway went to Walmart to get Flaming Hot Cheetos of course
flour, eggs, 8+ Cheddar cheese sticks, canola oil for deep frying,marinara sauce,cilantro for garnish. First things first.. gco

I eat ya brain then Ima start rocking go teeth and fangs. Bc that's what a motherfu....

Okay Rihmeek we get the point. Guys he does that every time (s/n who singing that song every time they hear first thing first any back to the the cooking.) I say first thing first. But back to our cooking video. Okay first we're going to place the hot cheetos in the food processor that we just got to day. From Walmart meek said. She rolled her eyes Am I going to have to do this video all by my lonesome. No baby continue he said.

Make sure the cheetos are finely crunched. Baby you think you can do that.

Yup baby I got you my queen you don't have to worry about nothing okay.

Thank munchkin. Okay next since babe is doing that. I will coat the cheese sticks in flour, then dip it in egg mixture. Then when babes done I'll evenly put the cheetos on the cheese sticks.

3 minutes later

Okay so babe is finally done with the cheetos.

Damn you ain't have to say it like that.

What 🤷🏽‍♀️I didn't say it like anything. I was just saying you was done hunny.

Mhmm just come on.

Okay gang so I'm about to start dipping the sticks in the crumbs. We only doing 6 sticks even tho the direction calls for 8. Me and babe will have three apart. Sounds good zaddy.

Yeah sound good he winked at her.

Okay she smiled showing her dimples.