Hickey Prank 💋

Nicki
August 25
12 a.m.

   Whats the deal gang, I know its been a few days. So ima just get right into this late ass video. Okay so right now it is the next day and shit. I've been gone basically all day, with my best friends. But ima make it seem like I was cheating and shit. If y'all don't know by now I'm doing the hickey prank on him. He had me fucked up with that home invasion prank. I made sure I got my makeup palette. Before I left out the house.

     she showed the camera.

Alright so let me get started it's starting to get weird in this parking garage.

she started dapping some on her neck, mixing some colors together to get the right tint.

  I'm not going to cap or nothing. But im scared asf fr y'all. We all know how crazy this man is. Oh and I forgot to tell y'all I been ignoring his phone calls all today. He called like 3 times and I didn't answer to make it look more suspicious. My best friends in on it to so if he try and call them. They gone be like nah cookie wasn't with us this whole day she said while cracking up.  This shit gone be good tho. If y'all see me on the news after this y'all know I didn't make it through the night.

she had put the finishing touches on the hickey and looked in the mirror. 

Oh my GOD y'all he bout to fucking murder me she said with a hint of freight in her voice.  I don't think I should do this.  I should just go upstairs and lay down with my husband and take my ass to sleep. Like I fucking dead ass play too much.  What am I saying, I'm not no hoe.  Im gone be a woman bouts mines. Nicki  you a boss bitch she said in the mirror. Let's go get his ass.

she proceeded to get out of the car and make her way up to the elevators that leads to the codons

Y'all I hope he not up waiting for me because he known for doing that so just incase ima put y'all in my purse and ima see y'all in a minute.

she cuts the camera off and proceeded to continue up the stairs. She reaches the door and takes a deep breath. Enters the key in and proceed in the house.

Everything in the front room was cut off. She noticed that room light was on and the tv was going. She also heard the shower. She thought this was the perfect time to set the camera up. She turns the camera on.

Alright guys I hear the shower going so ima just gone head and set the camera up.

she walked to the room and peaked her head in. She saw the coast was clear and began setting it up. After she was done she gave the camera a thumbs up and sat on the bed. Meek walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. You can see the stem pouring out the bathroom.

Why you haven't been answering my calls meek said.

Oh uh baby we been out all day and nobody had a car charger she explained.

Okay but still you couldn't have used one of their phones to check in with me or something he said walking towards there closet.

My bad baby, I really wasn't thinking at the time. What you been doing today tho?

Shidd nothing really mommas stop by today. I played the game with your brother and after they left I was just waiting for you to get home so we could eat but I'm guessing you ate because the time you coming in he questioned walking towards her.

nicki heart started to pick up a little bit.

Yeah we went out and ate after the shopping and stuff she said nervously.