Chapter 11

Meek
June 25, 2016
2:35 p.m.

Baby you still mad at me I said I was sorry and that was a fucked up prank to do. You don't have to keep up with this silent treatment.

Boyyy I already said that I was over it like you don't have to keep saying shit about it. I been over it to be honest. You and Chino really got me fucked up tho. Who's bright idea was it. Wait.. let me guess yours huh?

Maybe. Maybe not 😏.

Boy get that smirk off your face. B4 I smack you.

You ain't smacking shit over here. We have a Q & A video today. So put on all your social media for them to ask us questions for the video. Idk how many we gone answer. We'll figure that out later.  In the meantime bring that ass over here and give big daddy a kiss.

She bust out laughing. I'm screaming. Wtf is wrong with you. Come give big daddy a kiss huh?

Hell yeah and I ain't gone say it again. Bring that ass here girl.

Ooouuu! I like that big Zaddy here I come. she kisses his lips 3 times. Damn that shit was sexy asf. Making my pussy wet 💦 zamn zaddy.  What you trying to get into.

Shidd you if you let me he says with a smirk on his face.

Boy bye. You think you slick you already know the deal. None of cookies cookie. Mm kay daddy.

Girl bye if I want it I'll come get it. My pussy anyway. But I'm let you believe you control some shit for right now. But it's not gone last for too long now.

Whatever you say daddy. This your world I'm only a mere peasant living in it.

That's right I got the big drawls with the big dick to go along with it to. Better act like you know baby. 

Yea yea whatever. I'm about to put the things up for them to ask questions you put them on your because we gone do some a piece.

video time

Wassup youtube it's y'all boy meek and my lovely wife Nic Nac. Say wassup baby.

She locks her phone and looks up at the camera what's good omeekagang.

So I y'all wondering what happen after that prank video. I dicked her down real good and now everything cool.

Meek don't play. You ain't dick shit down. That ass slept on the couch. Don't get more weeks added on to your sentence trying to be funny.

He straight faced the fuck outta her. Damn baby you ain't have to say all that on camera ang .

Well you shouldn't have been trying to act tough.

Anyways back to the video. We put on are social media to ask us any kind of questions. And we'll try to answer as much as we can. Let get started. Baby you gone go first or shall I .

I'll go. So first question. How old are you and meek?  I am 22 and meek is 23. Wait are we going to go back and forth or I answer all my questions first. Then you answer yours?

Let's just go back and forth. Quicker probably.

Okay. So your next.

He had that duh nigga look on his face. Second question. I think we said this in the first video but how long have you and Nicki been together? Me and nic been together for 6 wonderful years he said looking at her.

Yes what wonderful years it has been.  Okay 3rd question. Do we have any siblings? Yes I have 2 brothers one older and one younger brother.

I have a older sister. Shoutout to her. Na boogie with the hoodie. Okay next. He scrolls through his phone. Ima scroll down a little bit to make sure I get some of those questions. Oh here's a good one he smiles evilly. Do you guys have sex?