👅Smash or Pass 🤢

Nicki
Same day
4:50 p.m.

meek was in the game room playing 2k online 🙄 she walks in there. Hey baby. he ignored her. Man tf are y'all doing throw the fucking ball damn. I swear this fucking game be cheating.

Baby.

he continued to ignore her. Mannn! Wtf  he started to stand up. Y'all got me fucked up. fr! This nigga Omelly. O wtf are you doing  he said into the mic.  You not even guarding this nigga bro. Next time you not fucking play. you can hear omelly through the headphones say shut tf up. 😭

Meek you don't hear me talking to you.

I'm trying not to. I told you not to talk to me for the whole day.

You being petty.

No you being petty. Fuck out my face.

she pouted her lip But Rihmeek.

he ignored her again

Meeeeek. she said in her baby voice. She started to straddle him.

Mann. Get out my face. Damn you see I'm trying to play the game. When I wanted to play with yo ass you caught a whole ass attitude. I don't want to play with you. I'm trying to play the game in peace.

Find she got up with a sad face. You a fucking meanie. She stuck her tongue out and stuck up the middle finger.

Nic get tf outta here.

She slammed the door.

Stop slamming shit.

Shut up. Don't talk to me.

Okay nigga. Came in her fucking with me anyway he mumbled. Dawg O wtf are you going nigga. Are you high right now? Drunk something to explain these fuck ups. Man shut up explain that missed layup O said. What ever nigga just wake tf up.

the door open again

Nic gtf outta here.

But meek.

Nooo get out. Damn. You irritate tf outta me. Bc when I'm not in the mood to play I still gotta play with yo ass. But when the roles are reversed you catch a whole ass attitude. So no leave me alone man. And I'm being dead ass.

she closes the door but softly this time bc she knew he wasn't playing 😂

Boy you got her fucked up. Don't be talking to sis like that Deen said.  you can hear sherika in his background. Talking to what sis like that. Nicki he said. Umm no tf who said something to my BabyMama bc its nothing to pull up. Deen shut tf up meek finally said. And yo BabyMama getting on my nerves come get her ass. Meek don't play with me I will pull up and personally beat you ass. Okay sherika said. Don't do my baby nic. And get y'all asses off the game. Right you heard thembi come on tak we about to go anyway. Bye man. He took the headphones off. They all fucking annoying. he finally walk out the room. Nicki laying down in the bed watching tv eating her fruit roll ups. He shake his head and walks in the kitchen.

Man I'm fucking hungry. he looked in the sink and saw she took some chicken and shrimp out to cook. He walks over to the couch and turns the tv on. Started flipping through the channels. He finally left it on something that looked interesting.