Checking Girlfriend Dm's 🤬

What another update crazy 😱. Now I know y'all couldn't possibly think y'all was getting Ah another one. 😂 but since y'all showing major love I drop another one 😏 for y'all. Hope you love it leave comments. Aye let me give a quick shoutout to Ravenmoore19 for giving me this idea. Enjoy 💋

Meek
Monday
4:45 p.m.

Wassup gang‼️ we are back with... gco another freaking videooooo. How have y'all been gang. We've been doing fine thanks for asking. Damn I thought I was doing the intro meek said.

You did baby. Back to what I was saying. This is the week we start our schedule. So next video will be on Thursday if the gang is being strong and on point we might hit y'all with another video in between. But let's get into the video. So as you can tell by the title Rihmeek will be doing through my dm's which there are a lots of them to go through. I never really check my dm's for the simple fact that somebody boyfriends be thirsty asf.

Yeah and if they're. I'm about to add all y'all to the block list. So let's stop playing and get into it.

Babe you just want to be nosy.

You damn right. Okay so after this video Ima check your dm's

That's fine with me I don't have nothing to hide. Mhmm let me find out you back to your old ways.

Girrrl he rolled his eyes if you don't let that little train thing go damn I wish I never told yo ass in the first place ang.

I was just playing baby damn.

Man whatever. Give me your phone so I can look.

She sat there for a minute.

Give it here he sat there with his hands out.

She threw the phone at him.

He looked at her with his evil eye. Dawg keep playing with onika and see wtf I do. You been asking for it. She rolled her eyes.

Roll em again and see what I do. She just sat there. I thought so, anyways back to this video. he put her password into her phone and went to instagram. All right let's see who's first on the block list. He had all her dm's on the screen so the supports can see it. He clicked on the first dm. He read Hey beautiful 😏. See now I would have let that slide but you put the little smirk face which means you up to something which means you on the block list now. Moving on.

Ooh babe go to that one that one look interesting. Fuck you ooouuu for nicki don't play with me. I just simple said click on that one that's it. Yeah but don't be sounding all excited.

Whatever. He clicked on it anyway.
                             July 1, 2016 at 3:45 p.m.
Hey miss nicki we work for the adult industry.
We love your look and we think that you'll be a great fit into are company. Just email or call us back if your interested 248-756-0218 and here's our email goodfuck23@gmail.com we'll be looking for your call. meek blocked out the number and email.

Yeah these nigga getting cut automatically. Tf I look like having my wife do adult films without me in it. Hell nah to the nah nah nah. Block list for real. What you think about it?

I mean maybe we should consider it.

Excuse me consider what you not fucking or sucking on another nigga tf wrong with yo head. You must be tried or something. Baby I'm just playing. Like I would want everyone seeing my goodies. You mean MY goodies. Well our goodies. Yeah more like it.