Chapter 10

Meek
June 30
5:45 p.m.

Okay wassup young bulls. So this is not a vlog video. It's a prank video instead he says looking at the camera evilly. Sorry in advance baby I had to do it. Well I didn't have to. This is my lil brother/lil fish chino. Turns the camera to him.

Wassup.

Time to get revenge on her ass. If y'all haven't seen the prank she did on me. Then there's no need to stop this video to go look at it because it was weak asf anyway. But back to my prank we're going to be acting like I was getting robbed and he followed me home some shit like that idk man. But I got shoot or stab or something like that. Hopefully this works. So right now nicki is at home doing whatever. And we went and got some fake blood, white t-shirt and a knife from Walmart. So shoutout to y'all. For having the supplies I needed. But anyways we're going to wait for it to get a little bit more dark out side then we're going to start the park. Okay so see y'all in a bit.

2 hours later

Okay guys I'm back. It's is now 8 something. And she has been blowing up my line all day. I didn't answer bc I wanted to make it more suspicious. Okay so right now Ima put on the white t-shirt and have chino put stab cuts in them. Then pour the blood on.  Then we're going to go up stairs Ima hide the camera and she her reaction let's goo.  He goes up stairs and unlocks the door carefully to hide the camera. He hears the shower going. He hurries and hides the camera. Then leaves back out.  He puts the shirt on and chino puts on a ski mask with a knife with blood on it.

Meek busses through the door.

Nicki

What the fuck was that noise she says while turning off the shower. She grabs her robe. She walks in the living and she see meek on the floor. She gasps really loud omg! Baby what happened. Meek what happen to you.

Baby somebody tried to rob me and they stab me. He says weakly.

She started shaking omg Rihmeek what am I suppose to doo baby. Jesus who did this to you? We have to get you to a hospital.

No baby his still out there waiting. I ran away from him baby.

Rihmeek nooo we have to got to the hospital. Or your doing to die baby pleaseee. She said sobbing like a baby. I'm call the ambulance.

Baby noo... he acts like he passed out.

Rihmeek.. Rihmeek she shakes him baby answer me pls. Omg! She gets up to look for her phone. She then her banging on the door.

Open the door you bitch ass nigga b4 I blow a cap on yo bitch ass Chino says. Now nigga I'm count from five. 5..4..3

Nicki starts to panic. Her breathing picks up. She being pacing the floors. Rihmeek baby please wake up. She full blow hysterically crying now.

The banging continues alright that's it guess you going for that cap in your ass. He starts fidgeting with the door knob.

She starts shaking terribly now. Meek pops up laughing. She jumps back. What the fuck! Meek!  That shit is not fucking funny at all. I was over here having a fucking panic attack. I could've passed out . Who is that at the fucking door Jesus. She says wiping her tears. That's not fucking funny at all what the fuck is wrong with you. You took that shit way to far.

Baby it was just a prank chill. I'm fine see. he took the shirt off.

That's not a fucking prank meek . Like seriously. She says running to the backroom.

Shit man. He goes to the door and tells chino to leave. He walks over to the camera. So yeah guys Ima just end the video and go talk to her real quick. See you next video if she haven't killed me yet. So yeah peace.

to be continued....

Okay guys I just wanted to give you a quick update. If y'all still even reading it. Let me know I might just delete the whole story. So leave comments I guess. Byeeee. 💋