Story Time

Meek

Nic come on baby we have to do this video.

Okay hold on I'm getting dress. We doing the story time video today right.

Yea

Alright, I'm done.  What's the story again?

(smacks his teeth) Dawg I told you 3 times already.

Okay and I forgot. Calm down. Why you so uptight. We just had sex last night. she laughs

What that got to do with anything that was just said, he says with a straight face.

I mean you acting like you need some pussy or something.

Man just come on so we can give the omeekagang this story time video.

So that's what we calling our supporters

Yeah. Why you don't like it?

Nah, the kid ain't say all that. But I was thinking what if we called them Micky. You know for Meek and Nicki.

he stares at her for a minute. Man hell no tf. We character off of Disney channel now?

Okay you didn't have to say it like that. It was just a suggestion.

Well that shit sucked. I'm sorry babe, Micky really? You been drinking.

No. I said it was a suggestion now. Leave it alone cause you gone make me mad.

I was just making sure. So I know if we was gone have to reschedule this video

No we are not. How about we let the supports decide what they want to be called. After all it is going to be their name.

Okay. Shidd I know for sure they ain't going to be going for no Micky. He cracks up laughing.

Hehe hell. Keep playing with me rihmeek. You gone wish you hadn't.

What you gone do Micky. she smacks his chest and start pouting
Alright baby I'm just playing damn. (He chuckles a bit) Micky his a good name.

You so mean meek.

Okay. Babe I said, I was sorry. Give daddy a kiss. So we can start the video. she kiss his lips twice

The video

Meek: what is up YouTube. It's ya boy meek and my lovely gf Nicki

Nicki: Hey YouTube family. But before we get into the video. Me and mr. mean ass over here. meek puts his hand over his chest . She looks at him what?  You are a mean ass.

You just saying that because I didn't like the name you came up with.

No I wasn't mad that you didn't like the name. I was mad because you was making fun of it. She says with puppy dog eyes.

Man whatever

Okay back to what I was say. Meek and I was trying to come up with a name for are supporters. Meek came up with omeekagang4L. While I said Micky. Comment below and tell us which name you guys what to be called.