I Don't Want To Kiss You 🚫💋

Meek

Nicki was in the bathroom getting ready to go to the store and get something for dinner tonight while meek was in the living room watching a movie.

Damn baby all you doing is going to the store. You getting ready like you about to get you a nigga in the diary section. I'm done anyway and shut up I'm not about to go out looking any kind of way she said.

Yeah okay onika. Come here let me see what you got on. she walked around the couch. She and on some leggings and simple shirt. Man why tf yo pants so tight.

Boy shut tf up. Can I go now dad.

Mmhm don't have me pop up on yo ass cause you know I will. Hurry up I'm putting you in a time limit.

Meek don't play with me play with your dick. Fuck outta here I get back when I get back. Now can I go zaddy she said bitting her nail.

Yeah he said smacking her ass hurry that ass up to I'm not playing.

Okay daddy. soon as she closed the door meek hurried up and got the camera.

Okay what is up omeekagang‼️ so right now I'm by myself and y'all already now what that mean he said rubbing his hands together. Babe just left to the store to pick up something to cook for tonight. I know we said we wasn't going to prank each other no more but I lied. Sorry baby. I literally just thought of this prank. I actually got it from some other couple on youtube I forgot their names though but shoutout to y'all. So everytime nicki get back from going somewhere she always call my name to see where I'm at and come kiss me on the lips it never fails. But not this time babe... this time I don't want to kiss you 🤷🏽‍♀️ so I'm about to set the camera up and wait for her sexy ass to come back. She gone be so freakin mad y'all she gone think I been kissing somebody else but I'm about to set the camera up and Ima cut it back on when she coming alright peace✌🏽.

25 minutes later

Alright guys she just texted me and said she on the way he showed the camera. This is about to be so funny. Spam up team meek in the comments bro bc I'm about to be coming hard with these pranks she ain't gone know what hit her. he phone ding Okay guys she just said she pulling up. Ima about to sit down and act like ain't nothing going on. he listened for a minute shit she coming y'all she coming he ran and sat down. Nicki entered the condon

Rihmeek. Yeah baby you don't have to yell I'm right here. Oh I was just wondering she said putting the groceries on the counter.

Aye baby we should do another cooking video or a challenge soon baby what you think. Yeah we can do that if you want to she said coming around the couch about to kiss him. But he moved out the way. Aye baby watch out I'm watching this movie and it's getting good.

She had a stank look on her face okay and you can give me a quick peek on the lips stop playing with me she said coming in for another kiss.

Nic watch out man I'm trying to watch this movie damn. Boy you got me fucked up you about to give me a damn kiss. Stupid little boy why is it a problem now any other time when you watching the tv or even playing the game you give me a kiss so what's so different.

Whats different is me watching the tv. She got up off the couch and turned the tv off. Now there's nothing on the tv. Man you doing to much all bc I don't want to give you a kiss.

Yes and what's the purpose for that. Any other time you want to kiss up all on me. Okay this time I don't feel like kissing.