Let's Just Be Friends/Break Up prank

Nicki
August 30th
12:45pm

Make sure to leave lots of comments I wanna know what you think.

  Y'all already know I'm coming back to back with these fire ass pranks on him. Its is 12:45 in the afternoon right now and by the title of this prank you already know wtf going down. So Rihmeek and I have been getting into these real bad arguments lately. Idk why but we have. We haven't quite got back to saying full sentences to each other yet. Just a few words if that. We got in a real bad argument yesterday. So we I know we gone be dry to each other today. Well at least him I'm kind of over it. But I know he still gonna be shitty. So I thought this would be the perfect time to prank that ass. He hasn't woken up yet. He actually slept on the couch 😬 so he mad mad 😂but anyways I know he going somewhere today. So ima go all the way out for the prank ima print out a fake new lease on an apartment. Get some fake keys and have my shit packed. I think ima put our moms in on it as well to give it a dramatic affect. That's how he gone know its real if I told our mommas.

Hold y'all ima finna call them on three way.
she pulls her phone out and proceed to call them. The phone starts ringing. She holds it close to the camera.

Hello, Kathy said. Hey ma this nicki. Hold on im waitin for my momma to answer.

Alright child.

Hello, Nic Carol said. Yes momma im here. Momma kathy otp to. Heyy Kathy, what you doing today.

Oh nothing girl finna go in this backyard and plant these flowers I been meaning to do.

Oh okay. You tryna go somewhere with me later. I got a few errands I have to run today. Then I can help you with the garden.

nicki just sitting there holding the phone and rolled her eyes. She mouthed to the camera. They forgot im otp.

Umm.. HHHellooo, yeah guys im still here. 

They said in sync well what you want girl.

she backed the phone up from her face roll her eyes hard.

Okay y'all are not twins anywayss. she flips her hands outward in a talk to the hand motion.

I was calling to tell y'all that I was planning on pranking Rihmeek today and I wanted y'all to be in on it. I know he gone call y'all and y'all have to play along with it for me please.

Well out with it child, what prank Carol said.

Im going to do Let's be friends/Breakup prank.

Aww shit Nic you starting some shit with this one Kathy said laughing. But im in she said.

Okayyy momma,thank you. Mommy you gone be in on it with me because I know he gone call you first.

momma whats wrong with your daughter she trippin Nicki said mocking meek voice.

I'm down with it Carol said. Why you pick this prank to do?

Because ma he was getting me good with all these pranks so now it's my time.

Okay we down with it. What you want us to say Kathy asked. Umm just be like I mean Rihmeek she probably was tired of all the pranks you was doing and she just got sick of it. You was playing too much. And then mommy I want you to be like yeah baby she serious she called me this morning and told me she was leaving and y'all was done.

Okay got it. We got your back baby Kathy said. Okayyy thank you mommies. Ima call y'all after everything done and tell y'all what happened. 

Alright baby love you both of them said.