Chapter 6

Nicki

What is up YouTube I'm back again with another prank video. So if you didn't see the last few video we did Ima need for you to stop ✋ watching this video and go watch the other ones and go like and comment on them.

But back to this prank video. So this prank is going to be better then the last one. So a few days back I went online and got a fake pregnancy test. (she shows the camera) So I guess it turns positive no matter what liquid you put it in.

So right now rihmeek is out playing football with his friends right now and won't be back until later. So I'm going to text him to see how long his going to be without it being suspicious. (she thinks for a minute) Okay I'll just say I have something really important to tell him. And come straight home when he's done. (she shows the camera the message)  Maybe I should say I'm pregnant and say someone else is the daddy. (she thinks for a minute) Hell no he still pissed from the last prank. (her phone dings)

Okay babe is everything okay do you need anything. I can come back now if you really need me. He says

Aww he is so sweet y'all. I feel so bad I'm bout to do this. I pick this prank because he been low key hinting that he wants a baby and I was like umm nooo we still young. Let just enjoy us. I am not trying to destroy my 22 year old body while I still have it. But let me text him back.

No babe there is no need to rush back home I just wanted to let you know that I needed you back home right after your done. Because I have something important to tell you.

Okay babe what is it about? Is it serious? Can you just tell me now.

Y'all I feel so bad he is such a sweetheart when it comes to me. I hope he don't get to pissed at me. Yeah I'm most definitely not saying it's someone else's baby he will lose his whole mind. Beat me and that imaginary nigga ass.

Babe I would rather tell you in person. Just pls come home right after.

Okay.  I Love you soo soo soo so much baby. ❤️😍😘 I'll be home in about a hour an half.  Is that okay.

Yes baby that's fine.

Damn I don't get an I love you back. You mad at me or something.

No babe I'm not mad. Sorry I love you soo soo soo so much big daddy 😉😍😘😘😘

Okay so now we just wait for him to come home y'all. It's gone be a minute so I'll be back. (she shuts the camera off and waits for him to come home).

She ft sherika on the phone while she waits.

Sherika: Hey BabyMama. Wyd

Hey BM. I'm about to prank meek.

Again. Damn nic you ain't playing no games with these pranks. What prank you doing this time?

The fake pregnancy test prank.

Aahh cook I don't think that's a good idea.

And why not?

Deen been telling me that meek been talking about wanting kids. How he can't wait to be a daddy and you giving him a child. He face be all lit up when he talking about it to. When you tell him he going be so happy. Then when you say it's all a big prank I don't think he's going to like that. His feelings are doing to be hurt.