I Got Another Girl Pregnant Prank 🤰🏽

Nicki
August 30th

Leave a bunch of comment make sure y'all staying home and stay healthy.

after Nicki shut the camera off.  She started to chase after meek. She ran out the door and saw the elevator had stopped at the parking garage. So she took the elevator down and saw he was sitting in the car.

She saw he had been crying a little and that broke her heart. She approached the car with tears already threatening to fall.  As she opens the car door and leans in.

Baby I'm so sorry she said while holding his jaw and he starts to wipe the tears from his face. 

Why would you even play like that knowing we wasn't even in a good place from beginning.

Baby I'm sorry. I don't know why I did it, that was a stupid prank. At the time I thought it was a good idea. I guess I made the wrong judgment call and I'm woman enough to say I was wrong babe. But I do want you to know the minute this YouTube stuff and social media thing start effecting our relationship. I don't want no part of it bc what we got going on means so much to me baby.

I just feel like this shit starting to have an affect on our relationship. I'm not gone lie to you. We started this shit with just us. That's where it always should be. I'm not finna lose you over no few likes and a check. But I also feel like you don't listen to nothing I tell you and you disregard my feeling. Bc I tell you time and time again. I don't like when you do pranks about acting like you gone leave me. I don't like that shit.

Okay rihmeek I'm sorry baby. But let's not forget you've done some fucked up shit to me to. Let's not act like you haven't done some shit as well. But I will apologize if I hurt you in anyway. I just wanna know what's the plan from here.

In my opinion, I think we should take a break and take it back to what we were doing before this even started. How we was before all this pranking and YouTube. We shouldn't prank each other no more either.

Okay baby boy. I'm on whatever you on. I love you from the bottom of my heart.

I love you to babygirl, you mean everything to me he said and kissed her lips. Come on let's go back up.

Nicki got to thinking and playing with her nails.

Wait baby can we go get some snacks and go watch a movie and stuff. I missed you so much. I hate when you don't wanna sleep next to me. It breaks my heart she said pouting.

Girl you always want some snacks. Snack this snack that.

She rolled her eyes we going or no.

Come on hungry ass. Where you wanna stop at?

We can just go to the gas station. Buuttt buttt... how about we get some food and some snacks she said ina a-ha tone.

I just knew yo ass was gone say that shit. I hope you brought your wallet because I left mines up stairs.

Ooo shit baby, I think my shit upstairs to. Damn.

she sat there and thought for a minute.

Oop baby I think we left five hundred dollars in the arm rest.

she started doing a little dance in her seat. He lifted his arm to check.

You lucky as hell, what you want to eat? And why the hell did we leave five hundred dollars in the car.