I Killed 🔫 Somebody Prank 😱

Let me know right now who team y'all on teamnicki 👸🏽or teammeek 🤴🏽or are y'all team omeekagang 💪🏼which is y'all for both of them during these prank wars let me know.

Meek
Next Day

Okay gang‼️what is up. Right now nicki is at home doing whatever her pretty little mind desires. So that's means I'm by myself and y'all already know what that mean.... if you said it then you probably guessed right. I'm about to prank that ass. I'm about to do the I killed somebody prank on her. I don't know how I'm Ah pull it off but it's about to go down 🤙🏽👅.  So hopefully she about to go to sleep bc I have to set these camera up. Ima put one in the bedroom and one in the living room.

Right now she think Ima out with my boys playing football and all that good stuff. But really I just came from Walmart. Shoutout to them and got some fake blood. Ima put some on my shirt and have some on my face and hands like I was just going ham on a nigga. She is going to flip the fuck out bro I know it. But I'm about to text her real quick
and see what she doing. he pulled his phone out and text her to see what she gone say Alright guys I just texted her to see if she's up or not he showed the camera. phone dings okay guys she said she about to take a nap which is prefect. So I'm about to hurry home and set these camera up and get this prank cracking let go.

condo

meek snuck in the house looking around to see if nicki was still up he checked the living room and kitchen. She wasn't in there so he walked in the bedroom and show nicki laid out on the bed hugged up to a pillow knocked out. Aww my baby was tired. He started looking for a spot to hide the camera. He found a perfect spot she would never be able to see and turned the camera on and gave it a thumbs up. He proceeds to the living room and finds a hiding spot. Got a perfect spot and turned the camera on.

Okay guys nicki is in the bedroom sleeping. I'm whispering right now bc I don't want to wake her up. So I'm about to pour the blood on my shirt and take it from there. So let's get it started. He started pour some blood on his shirt and smearing it in then dripped some on his head then his hands. Okay gang that's should just about do it. I'm about to hide this blood and start this prank. Ima need y'all to spam up team meek in the comment section bc Im coming thru with these pranks. Team Nicki sit down. Y'all weak and don't be no bandwagons either bc y'all see my pranks be lit but least go. he stepped outside by the garbage cans. He started thinking to hisself should I just call her or I should just go run up stairs. I'm call he got the third camera out.

Alright guys Ima bout to call her and if she don't answer Ima just run up there all outta breath and what not. Okay here we go he clicked on her name and shows the camera

Wifey 💍❤️

Hello she said in a tired voice. Oh my god baby I'm messed up.... baby i really messed up bad he was talking in a shaky voice.

Rihmeek what are you talking about? cut to her in the bedroom. She sat up all the way on the bed. Baby I'm soo sorry baby I didnt mean to I fucked up he said rambling and talking fast.

Nicki got up out the bed baby what slow down I can barely understand you what is going on she said getting scared. Baby I got to go the police on my ass baby just know that I love you and I didn't mean for none of this to happen. She started putting pants on meek wtf fuck are you talking about why are the police after you answer me she said about to cry where are you I'm on the way.

He hung up the phone. cut back to meek by the garbage. Okay guys she up there freakin out like what tf is the nigga talking about. I'm about to run yo there all outta breath and I'm about to have her ass freakin the fuck out. Let's go he cut the camera off and puts it in his pocket. And starts to run up the stairs.