Chapter 14

Meek
July 5th
5:45 p.m.

Okay. Wassup gang. So y'all already know when I'm by myself it's about to be a prank. I am currently at the petco right now looking for an animal to get to scare the shit out of nicki with. She been pranking me to good. So it's my time for revenge. That last video was good to but I did take it too far but oh well. he smiles at the camera evilly. he turns the camera around and showed lizards. These things is so small she might actually kill it so that's a no go. he walks up to the snakes. I personally don't fuck with snakes so that's a definite no. Alright I think this might actually be the one. he turns the camera around and shows the camera. Okay guys so these things are ferrets. Just the right amount of weight. Enough to scare her shitless she might not speak to me for a week but it's worth it bc this shit is going to be funny. Ima have to hind it still the next morning. The next morning is when Ima do the prank. Get her extra irritated. It's gone be too early so she not going to expect for nothing to be happening. Ima have to wake up b4 her to do it. Or the whole prank is going to be ruined. So I'm about to head home and see y'all at the crack of dawn Peace. ✌🏽

July 6
6:30 a.m.

So wassup. Guys I'm back to get this prank started. Nicki is going to be up any minute now so I have to hurry up and set the camera up. She is usually up around 7 or 7:30. he paused bc he thought he heard nicki. I thought I heard nicki getting up. So y'all if y'all don't know by now. Nicki is not a huge fan of any kind of creatures. Like no kind of bugs, insects and creatures none of that. So yesterday ya boy went to the pet store and got a ferret. I know for sure she gone freak out like shit her pants freak out. Every morning she get up and goes to the bathroom and wash her face and brush her teeth use the bathroom all that good stuff. So Ima lock the door and put the ferret in the bathroom. She is going to freak out. Okay guys let's get this prank started.

he went to set the cameras up in the bedroom and the bathroom. Gave the camera a last minute thumbs up.

20 minutes later

nicki is finally up. 🙄

Good morning babe. 💕

Good morning daddy. ❤️

Gave daddy a kiss. he grins at the camera. she leans over and gives him a kiss. Damn baby you ain't got no clothes on.

No it was extra hot last night so I had to take my clothes off.

Yeah but no panties or bra. Shit.

Okay and you act like we got guess here or something.

You don't know who could be here. Just sleep all naked and shit.

Boy stfu this is my house if I want to walk around this bitch booty butt naked if I want to I can bc I pay the bills in this bitch.

I don't know who tf you cussing at but it's not me. It's too early for this shit.

You started with me I was perfectly fine. Ang always saying something to me. Get on my damn nerves. she picked up one of his shirts and put it on. Stupid ass. she walks in the bathroom to do her morning routine.

meek gets up and go to the back room where the ferret at. He walks back in the room with the ferret. He looks in the bathroom and see nicki washing her face in the sink. He sets the ferret the bathroom. And locks the door from the outside.

camera in the bathroom

Nicki is washing her face. In the sink and haven't noticed the ferret yet. She looks up in the mirror and drys her face. She then proceeded to grab her tooth brush to brush her teeth. The ferret proceeds to come towards nicki. The ferret is two inches away from her foot.

Meanwhile meek is getting impatient. So he ask nicki to hand him something.

No you come get it yourself. I'm doing something.

Baby please damn. Always got to be difficult. 😑

Dang man you get on my damn nerves. I swear she turns around and sees the ferret. she jumps up on the countertop. Omg! Rihmeek! Wtf! Is this I swear I hate you. You get on my damn nerves. Meek! Come get this shit now.

he came in the bathroom crying laughing. On the floor laughing.

I'm not finding shit funny meek. Get that damn creature out my fucking house right now! I'm soo serious right now.

he picked it up and started walking towards her with it.

Meek stop fucking play. She started backing up on the counter more.

Come on baby just touch it it don't bite.

I don't give a fuck. Get it away from me.

Come on baby just pet it.

Rihmeek nooo! Get away from me. She started to whine.

You scary bro. It don't even bite. Come on baby just touch it.

Okay bet. Ima get you back when you least expect it. I swear to god. All bets are off. I don't give a fuck no more. You done fucked up now. I been trying to hold back on you bc you be acting like a little bitch. But now I got something for that ass.

Who ft you calling a bitch? You better shut up b4 I throw this ferret on yo ass.

I'm talking to you. You throw that shit on me and I swear to god I'm breaking up with you. I put this on everything I love.

You a fucking crybaby. That's why I don't like playing with your ass. You sound goofy asf because who you breaking up with.

You nigga. irritating ass. Get that camera out my face.

Shut up. You bet not say shit to me for the rest of the day. Bib. Don't say shit to me. I don't want to hear shit from you.

Okay bye get tf out . Play to much. 🙄

Mad ass. I swear bro. But when you pranking me it's all fun and games. Whatever I don't even care no more.

Okay bye then.

he walks out the bathroom

Alright guys give this video a thumbs up. Or don't I really don't have a fuck a this point. I might not even put this up. Subscribed, comment all that good shit. 50k likes I'll prank her again today. So can y'all do it. If y'all want that prank video y'all gone do it. But yeah peace. ✌🏽

Okay guys just a quick update. Nothing major hope you liked. Sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors. Byeee. 💋