It's only a Prank

Nicki

What is up YouTube. So right now I'm sitting in the subway parking lot. Because rihmeeek said he was hungry and wanted subway. So I thought this would be the perfect time to pull a prank on him.

I wanted to be the first one to do a prank video. So the prank I'm about to do is called the bloody tampon prank.

Okay so what I'm going to do is get on of my tampons and get some red food coloring and put it on the tampon. Then hide it in his food and wait to see what his reaction going to be. He going to be soo pissed y'all. He don't play about his food especially when he hungry. So he just might lay hands on me.

Okay I'm bout to go in subway to get are sub.

(gets back in the car after ordering the food. Turns camera back on.)

Okay y'all I'm back. Here's meek sub. Everytime we come to subway he always get the spicy Italian sub. So I already dipped the tampon in the dye. So all I have to do is put it on the sandwich.

(she opens the sandwich and puts it on there making sure he wouldn't be able to see it.)

She wraps the sandwich back up and puts it in the bag. Okay guys lets go see his reaction.

Nicki walks in the condo. with the camera in her hand

Hey baby where you at.

I'm in my game room baby. You get the subway?

Yeah. Babe I'm finna bring it to you don't get up.

Alright. Hurry up I'm starving baby.

Nicki walks in the room and hide the camera without him noticing.

Damn baby what was taking you so long to get the subs. A nigga is hungry.

Boy it was a long ass line. So I had to wait for a couple of minutes.

Oh alright where my shit at. You get some chips and my drink?

Yeah. It's in the kitchen go get the for me.

Dawg.

Babe. Come on now please. (pouts her lips put her puppy dog eyes on)

Ughhh, alright. (he walks out the room.)

Alright guys I was making sure the camera was still on.

she did a thumbs up to the camera and went and sat down.

Here baby. Now give me my shit.

Here babe.

she watches him as he takes his first bit. she put it toward the end of the sandwich . So it wasn't noticeable.

Man this shit slapping

Boy you acting like you haven't eaten in years.

Shit that's what it feels like.

he takes a big ass bite out of the sandwich and bits into the tampon and the dye spills out.

Man wtf is this shit dawg!!

Idk baby what is it. she try's to hold in her laughter.

Dawg I know this ain't what I think it is. he opens it up and see the bloody tampon. Man wtf!!!! he throws the sandwich on the floor.

What is it?

Man that's a fucking bloody tampon!!!

he starts spitting the food out.