Checking Boyfriend Dm's 😤

Damn Deja back at it again with other update. Had to drop  another one for y'all. Put my head phones in and got in my zone. But shoutout to RavenMoore19 again for the idea. Babygirl has been coming through with them. Leave lots of comments. I know y'all gone love this one fasho. Keep showing love tho. Thanks

Nicki
2 weeks later

Wassup omeekagang ‼️ we are back with another freaking videoooo. Now y'all know I'm about to be on tip bc we about to check Rihmeek dm's and if y'all haven't watched the  one when Rihmeek checked mines we gone need for you to stop watching this video and go watch that one. But back to this video.

Okay gang I can just feel myself already getting pissed off. Like anybody that knows me know I absolutely do not play about Rihmeek. Yes I am that overprotective girlfriend. I don't even want him to walk outside without a shirt on. So that should tell y'all I don't play.

Yes that is every true and I'm the same when it comes to her. Okay baby but when we doing this you don't really need to get mad bc you know how you get. It's just dm's ain't none of them gone see me in person.

Okay Rihmeek Ima try and keep my attitude under control bc I am that bitch that will pull up and find you she said with the straightest face. S/N ( I fucking love ❤️ kash doll bro)

And gang she not playing baby remember that girl Jada.

Hell yeah. I had to show bitches excuse my language. But she thought I was playing with her. Like my nigga wasn't gone tell me wassup. But that's for another video. Let me meditate b4 I be done told these bitches to drop their address and pull tf up.

Damn baby we haven't even read the dm's yet.

Meek I already know it's gone be some shit in there if my shit was like that. I could only image what your talking about. But let's get into this video b4 I lose my religion.

Alright he put his dm's on the screen so the subscribers can see them as well. Okay baby you ready.

Yes meek give me the phone. He gave the phone over and she started opening the first dm. alright guys. This one isn't that bad.

                    July 12, 2016 at 4:54 p.m.
Hey Rihmeek. I just wanted to say that I admire you and Nicki's relationship. I hope it's flourishes and that you guys have beautiful babies. Love Megan ❤️

Okay guys that one wasn't that bad for the first one. But shoutout to Megan for the sweet message you sent to my hubby. I still got my eyes on you girl. Nowadays you have to watch bitches with both yo eyes they do one thing to your face and some other shit behind your back. 🙌🏾 and those the type of bitches that make my skin crawl. But anyway we love all our supporters. Next she clicked on another. It popped up.

June 26, 2016 at 6:35 a.m.

Hey Meek. I just wanted to dm you and say that you are a fine ass piece of chocolate and that little bird bitch you got can not handle you like I can. Call me when you want a good time. And they had block the number out.

Baby calm down meek said. Don't tell me to calm down bc first of all bitch who tf you calling a bird bitch. And I can handle all 10 inches of him bitch. So let's get that shit clear I should call this bitch bc she really tried it. Bitch if your watching this which you probably is bc that what looking ass lonely bitches do. Stay out my niggas dm bitch. Bird bitch that. Don't ever let me catch yo dusty ass in traffic. And moving the fuck on she rolled her eyes. Bitches really got me all types of fucked like I won't pull up on bitches. She opened the next one.

July 1, 2016 at 3:45 p.m.
All I want to know is can I suck yo dick.

Y'all hoes really outta pocket. My nigga don't want y'all dusty crusty pussy hoes. Damn get off my nigga dick bitch. Stop it that shit not cute at all. NEXT! just FYI all y'all thirsty bitches getting blocked.

July 2, 2016 at 8:00 a.m.
Are you single?

No he is not single bitch. I know yo ass was lurking through his ig and saw he clearly not single. Potato head ass bitch. 🙄 and why tf you not saying nothing she said turning and looking at him.

Baby I'm just letting you do your thang. They all thirsty. But I don't know none of them birds so. We just gone have to block they ass that's it baby. Now give me a kiss and calm yo ass down.

She leaned over and kissed his lips. I ain't going nowhere and yo fine ass damn sure not leaving either so ain't no need to stress. You to sexy for that shit. I know baby but some of these hoes being disrespectful and I have to let they ass know. I'm calling that bitch phone when we done. Cause that hoe got me fucked up calling me a bird bitch. I'll show you a bird bitch.

He cracking up laughing alright baby. Rihmeek ain't shit funny bitch gone have to catch this fade. Damn baby you just gone steal my word like that. It's our word now she said.

Okay baby go to another one 😏 so we can be done with this bc you getting too pissed.

July 5, 2016 at 5:45 a.m.
You fine asf 👅💦

Thank you I know my nigga fine. Next!

July 5, 2016 at 6:59 p.m.
A picture of a girl pussy popped up with the caption that said come eat my pussy. They blocked the picture out.

Meek had sat all the way tf up. Okay baby now just breath. The fact that a bitch sent a picture of her dusty ass pussy. Like it was cool or something is pissing me the fuck off and I'm about to dm her dirty nappy pussy ass bitch back. Cause this is the most disgusting shit I have ever seen. She started typing on his phone.

Baby you don't even need to respond. Boy good tf night. I'm saying something to this bitch. Bc this was mad disrespectful. She typed I don't know what in your fucking head made you think to even send anybody a picture of a massacre of what yo dusty ball ass call a pussy. But my nigga is not the one or the fucking two. Bitch I would ask your nappy pussy ass to drop your fucking address. But I know scary bitches like yourself. Not gone do it. So Ima just say stay tf outta my nigga dm's bc next time I will make a fucking trip to where ever you stay. Bye bitch. Okay now that's over with Ima open one more and that's it b4 I end up in jail like seriously.

July 8, 2016 at 3:31 p.m.
Do you have any brother that look like you or something similar to you bc you fine ass fuck no disrespect to your relationship. Bc I know your girl crazy asf.

That I am see a hoe with manners. But no. bitch his brother don't want you boo boo but nice try though.

Okay gang let's get this video to 300k for my baby pain and suffering bc I know it was hard to contain herself throughout this whole video bc I know she would have done a whole lot more. Make sure y'all subscribe. And turn y'all post notifications on bc we coming in hot with these videos and y'all don't want to miss it. Thanks for the million views on the last video we dropped. Keep them coming and without further a due.

Love you omeekagang and excuse my language throughout this whole video and catch y'all in the next video. Byeeee she smacked the camera and turned it off.

Okay guys hope you enjoyed this update. Bc I enjoyed writing this one. Leave lots of comments. Add my book and follow me. Sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors. Byee 💋