Story Time 🤗

Nicki
Thursday

Wassup omeekagang ‼️ we are back with another freaking videooo. Wassup gang meek said. Today's video is a story time and the story is about the first time we met each other's my moms. I don't know about Rihmeek but I was hella scared. So let's just get right into this video.

Okay baby you want to start or should I start this story off. Umm baby you can start.

Okay guys the first time I met my hubby momma. It's crazy bc the entire time I was bestfriends with him I never got a chance to meet his mother. When we finally got together during our junior year. Zaddy said it was time to met his mother and b4 he even said something he told me b4 if he ever let a female meet his momma just know she the real deal. Bc i love my momma to death and I'm not just gone bring any female around her. He said that to me when we were bestfriends and I felt the same way. So when he said he wanted me to meet his mother I was so excited and nervous at the same damn time.

Guys she had nothing to worry about my mother loved her b4 she even met her bc I would tell my momma about her and how different she was so my momma said she just had to meet the girl who got her baby boy 🙄 heart all twisted up. And let me tell y'all about Kathy. She didn't play that she would tell me don't bring home no nappy headed, rat ass, money hunger B-I-T-C-H he spelled it out bc she would cuss me tf out and beat the girl ass. So I knew I just could bring anybody home. So when I went the right girl she would meet my momma and my sister.

And that's another thing that made me fall in love with him y'all. But that's another video so he told me it was time to meet his momma and I was hella scared bro. Like I was sweating a lot. I almost had a freaking panic attack. I remember walking up to his door and him knocking on the door and mama Kathy opening door and almost wanting to run and run to my feet started to bleed.

Damn baby you were that scared.

Hell yes meek. You couldn't see the nervousness on my face. Man was I scared. I was really scared bc meek told me about his momma b4 so I was nervous. But anyways when she opened the door she and meek talked for a minute and then that's when she saw me. I made sure I was on my best behavior and polite. I was like Hey Ms. Kathy it's lovely meeting you thanks for having me in your home. Chile when I tell you she sat there and stared at me and said little girl if you don't cut the act we all know how you really are. I was lost for words I looked at meek and he had his hands on his head and I was just about to buss into tears. Then she gone buss out like I'm just playing nicki you can breathe now.

Man y'all should have saw the breathe she let out. Like her soul was trying to leave her body.

Babe shut up I was like what I do. I just walked in here and she already cutting into my ass. I swear if his momma didn't like me. We would've had to break up baby.

What why?

Bc I can't date nobody that parents don't like me. That would be too much tension and too much back and forth. Just a headache that wouldn't be needed. We could've still been bestfriends tho or maybe not bc bestfriends are important people in your life to. Probably would've had to be friends.

Hell nah you got me fucked up would've had to been friends girl bye. Friends my ass.

Will anyways we don't have to worry about that bc she liked me. She was like nicki I'm just kidding chile meek been telling me about you and any girl he brought home I know it had to be something special about her. It's nice to finally meet you hunny come give me a hug. Everything is going to be alright. And she's been my second momma every since. My ace boon coon. So shoutout to my momma Kathy love you girl. Your turn baby.

He started rubbing his hands together alright gang. The first time I met momma carol. It was when me and Nicki was in her room getting it on... gco

Boy bye stop lying. You play too much tell the real story.

Alright nah fr gang the first time I met momma carol is when I was coming to get nicki to take her on a date. She had been met my momma this was a few months after she had already met my momma. They were to peas in a pod. I swear sometimes she would just come over my house just to hang with my momma and sister. But I never understood why you make me wait so long to meet your momma.

Baby I have no idea. I probably was nervous for you to meet her and kept putting it off.

But anyway was I nervous to meet her mother yes a little bit but not as much as she was meeting my mother. But I had pulled up to her house and got out to knock on the door. Bc that's just the gentleman I was raised to be also if I did beep the horn momma carol would have cut into my ass. Bc right when she answered the door she said I'm soo glad you knocked on the door bc if you would have honked your horn nicki would not have been coming out this house. We don't answer to blows around here. And she told me to come in so when I walked in I introduced myself. Hey ms.carol I'm Robert and I'm here to take nicki out on a date all that good stuff. And she was so chill and laid back. I was starting to believe it was to good to be true. But that's how she really is.

Guys my mother loved him from the start. When I came back from the date she kept talking on and on about how much of a gentleman he is and how handsome he was and he's polite he's this he's that. I was starting to get irritated how much she kept talking about this nigga.

Baby don't hate the player hate the game. I was that deal baby. She let me start call her momma carol the second time I went over there.

He not lying either.

Yeah but that was the first time I met nicki momma. So let's get this video to 200k likes y'all been good on the likes and make sure to subscribe to our channel. We almost at 1 mill. Thanks to our 900k subscribers all ready. Y'all have been strong. Thank you thank you thank you for a million views on all our videos. We just gone keep on climbing and grinding.

Yes gang I love you guys to death thank you for all the support. Catch you guys next video love you omeekagang byee she smacks the camera and turns it off.

Sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors. Add my book and follow me. Love your comments. Byeee 💋