Chapter 12

Nicki
June 28
3:47 p.m.

Hey guys we are baccckk! With another videoooo. Giving them to y'all back to back. 😂 so right now me and my baby daddy going to the store to get the stuff for the challenge video today. As you can see by the title we are going the spicy noodle challenge. You guys have be asking us on twitter she says in a british accent to do this challenge so here it is I hope you guys enjoy seeing us burn our taste buds off.

That shit probably not even that hot meek said.

You say that shit now until you try one. Okay guys so we're pulling up to Walmart to see if they have them.

Aye baby let see the camera real quick I got something I want to say.

Hm.

Aye I want to give a big shoutout to Walmart.. gco

Boy if you don't. Give me the camera back. Fuck you keep shoutings out Walmart for. They ain't never done shit for you.

Baby what you mean Walmart came in clutch for us a few times. Walmart is the shit baby real talk.

Boy come on. Aggyy asf I swear shes crying from laughter.

they start to walk through the store to find the noodles.

Omgosh! Baby we have to get these. Actually a few boxes of them. I love the variety pack with the fruit roll ups and the gusher and the foot thingy can we get them pls babe.

He had a smirk on his face.

Yes or no why you smiling like that?

You gone make them fruit roll ups disappear if we get them.

She stood there confused for a minute. Boyyy. She started cracking up laughing. Maybe if we get them. she winked

Then hell yeah get all the boxes shidd.

Boy noo. Doing to much with yo freak ass. Get them for me you know I'm short. she rolled her eyes.

Roll em again and see what I do. Yo ass won't be getting shit.

Y'all see how he do me. I get the shit myself and pay for them.

Alright try and get em..

Okay she walk off to get somebody to get them.

Get yo ass back over here. Nicki don't play with me. Gone get somebody hurt in here. Especially with them legging on I told you not to wear. Should have made you stay in the car. Hm.

she bit her fingernail . Can you get the box of slim jims to. Thank you daddy.

he huffed really loud. Anything else you need from up there. B4 I walk away.

No my rice kripsy treat not up there and my takis

Girl you a big ass kid you know that.

Mhmm your big ass kid. Now let go so we can get these damn noodles and the rest of my snacks.

condo