Lyric Prank On Lil Bro 😂(Backfires 😳)

Another one for y'all enjoy 😊 I want to know your comments throughout this update. 😉😏

Meek
July 23

Wassup omeekagang ‼️so right now me and babe about to do a prank on my lil brother chino. Yes that's my little brother right there nicki said. Yeah I know it's been a minute since we did a prank me and babe had to chill out bc it was getting to tense. So instead of pranking each other we decided to prank other people right now we doing the lyric prank and the song we gone be using to day is 'We Belong Together' by Mariah Carey. And I know fasho he ain't gone know this song because all he listen to is hood music so I know he ain't gone know. It's about to go down nicki said.

Alright babe should I jump right into it or nope Ima text him and be like wassup lil bro. Yeah do that bc if you just go right into he gone be like wtf.

Alright that's what I'm going to do then she sent the message.

Guys we don't even know if this is going to work bc he might take all day to text back. But he usually has his phone in his hands.. gco babe he texting back the The dots popped up and then the message

Hey sis wassup with you. Okay Ima reply to this and say she started typing. Nothing really but can I tell you something...

Why you putting them dot for meek said. So he know it's serious boy let me do this. Mhmm meek said. The dots popped up again

Yeah wassup sis you can tell me anything that's why I'm little bro to listen to all your problems.

Aww guys he's so sweet like really. I love him to death like he my real little brother. Me and meek been knowing him forever well meek knew him longer then me. We met when I was in 10th grade he was a freshman. But I'm about to to send the first line.

I was stupid, I was foolish. I was lying to myself. Okay guys I'm skip a few lines bc it's not going to make sense and combine a few lines together but let's see what he going to say she hit send. But yeah guys we been knowing him for a long time.

Aye once you start talking crazy he better text me or call me or something. The dots popped up babe he texting back. Damn why you getting so excited. I'm not she said rolling her eyes. The message popped up.

Sis you are not stupid. I promise you but tell me what's going on what's on your mind.

Y'all see what I'm saying so nice. Okay guys the next line Ima use is I could not fathom that I would ever be without your love. He gone be like huh? She sent it babe what you think he gone say.

He probably gone think yo ass drunk or some shit. The dots popped up. This nigga typing back fast. Yass cause he don't play about his big sis. The message popped up.

Sis what are you talking about?🤔

Damn baby he popped out the emojis on my ass. He confused asf right now I know it meek said. Alright my next line is But I thought knew everything, I never felt.  she sent I know he over there like wtf is going on with sis. I'm telling you probably think you drunk or something. At 6:30 p.m. Meek. He texted back

Sis I'm not getting it what are you trying to say. Are you okay? You need me to come get you or something.? 😩😫

He over there freakin out she said laughing. He probably about to call me in a minute and be like is sis alright? Alright next line

oh what I wouldn't give to have you lying by my side right here bc we belong together. Now guys this is the juicy part. I skipped a few lines bc that was just gone make him more confused she hit send. The dots popped up ooh baby let's see what he say. The message popped up