Chapter 13

Nicki
July 4
3:31 p.m.

Wassup omeekagang! We are back with another freaking videoooooo! We going to be v-logging today. We were going to try and make sure we do it the whole time were there. Right now baby daddy is the shower. We are getting ready to go over mama Kathy house bc if you don't know what today is its the Fourth of July. About to barbecue, cook and have a great time with the fam all those good things.

meek comes in the room with the towel wrapped around his waist.

Wassup gang.

Boy put some clothes on. B4 I have to block more bitches. Since their looking at your dick print.

I mean you the one in the room with camera in here so they can see me.

Just get dress. Anyways gang your going to be meeting my bestfriends and one of my brothers. My sister Na boogie without the hoodie. 😉 and my mommas. I'm actually be telling her about me setting them up on a blind date. I hope their okay with it. she scratches her forehead. Bc if not I'm in some deep doo doo

meek comes out the room fully dressed.

Alright babe let me see the camera.

she hands it over. Don't be shouting out Walmart either.

Girl I'm not dang. Can I talk to them with any interruptions pls.

Go ahead.

What's good with y'all man. I'm back and I'm better. Y'all want to see the Fourth of July fit.

he takes them to the long mirror to show them. Nicki walks away

Tell me if y'all fuck with it in the comments. Baby! Where you done ran off to.

Ima in the bathroom finishing getting ready she said in sitting at her vanity. I'm just gone do light makeup today bc it's hot asf outside.

Idk why you put it on. You don't need it. You look beautiful without. You my queen with or without. But you really don't need it. Leave if you the people that do.

Aww baby your to sweet to me. Kissy.

He gives her a juicy kiss.

Ooouuu zaddy kissing me like you actually love the kid.

I don't just love you. I'm in love with you. Be getting a nigga in his bag.

She start blushing baby stawph. Got me feeling myself.

her phone rings. she gets up to see who it is

It's Na. she probably about to ask where we at. Hey sissy pooh. she puts the phone on speaker. You on speaker meek can hear you to.

Hey. where y'all at mama carol asked when y'all gone get here.

We'll be there in about 15 minutes. Ask her if she need something b4 I get there bc she always do that wait good till I get there to ask me to run to the store.

Uhh nic you on speaker.

She didn't hear me did she?