Chapter 26

Sorry for the long and well over due update. I got some more coming y'all way. Just bare with me. Enjoy 😁

Meek
August 6
9:30 a.m.

Baby wake uppp already. I'm bored. What we gone do today.

Rihmeek leave alone I'm tired asf she said rolling over to face the opposite way of him.

Mannn get yo ass up girl! And come play with yo nigga tf. Boy if you don't gtfo she said laughing. He smacked her ass hella hard Getcho ass up.

Babyyyyy I'm exhausted tho.

He did a puppy dog face plwease get up with me baby cakes. It would never be that serious for me to get up with you she said while her eyes was still closed.

GGettt uuuppp he started shaking her. Whyyyyyy she whined. Because I love you and miss you. But baby I'm laying right here. How about you lay down with me she stretched her arms out. Nooo I want you to get up.

I don't wanna she said in a baby voice.

Soo I want you up tho he stood up on the bed and started jumping on it. Get up. Get up.

Rihmeek I will punch you in the dick area of you don't stop jumping on this damn bed right now. You are a big ass kid, you know that. We don't even need to have one bc you are enough.

I'm not a kid. I just wanted you to get up with me he whined a little bit.

Okay baby in a hour or two. Fine I'll make breakfast by myself then who's the meanie now.

Woww never would you call me a meanie she was cracking up. he walked out of the room and started making breakfast by hisself.

She just lays in the bed scrolling on her Instagram. Until she finally gets up to get in the shower and do her other hygiene things. She gets out and puts on some comfortable clothes and puts her hair in a messy bun.  Goes to the kitchen with meek.

Okayy babe I'm upp. Happy now 🙄. He was in the process of trying to get the poppin bacon out of the pan. Ouch. What you say baby.

I said I'm up now.

Oh. Ouch. shit! she walked over to him and rolled her eyes. You wouldn't be getting popped if you had a shirt on and turn the fire down.

Be quite because I asked you to get up with me and you didn't so I don't want to hear no nagging when you do.  Excuse me who's being nagging for one and second of all lose the attitude bc I haven't did nothing to you yet. Now come give momma a kiss.

Nope I'm not giving you nothing because you ain't get up with me. Rihmeek stop playing and come give me a kiss. What was sooo important for me to get up right at that moment.

Well you would know if you got up, now wouldn't you. Alright she said starting to walk away I don't have time for this to day.

Okay he said with a little attitude in his tone. I wanted to cook breakfast with you but you doing too much. Go ahead do what you was about to do man.

Okay that's all you had to say, doing all this extra stuff for what?

Alright go head on nicki.