I'm Not Attracted To You 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Sorry guys I know it's been a minute but Senior has been going well. Try to do more frequent updates. Enjoy 😉

Meek
August 10

Wassup omeekagang‼️ y'all already know by the title what I'm about to do. I'm low key scared y'all she might actually kill me after or during this video y'all so pray for me. If I die #ripmeek in the comments down below man 🤦🏾‍♂️ Right now my Queen is out with her bestfriends they went to go get their nails and toes did. She said she was on the way back so we gone have to set up quickly and get this prank over with.

he went to go start setting the camera up.
Alright guys so she just texted me and said that she 10 minutes away. I just set the camera up in the living room. Ima act like I was just chillen and shit. He sighed man Im real life sacred asf. But this for the gang, so Ima need y'all to spam teammeek and like this fucking video right now bc it just might be the end of omeekagang. To be honest I don't even know I how I'm going to bring this shit up. Like yeah bae I'm just not attracted to you anymore. 🤷🏽‍♂️ Hell nah she gone slap the shit outta me.

Damn man this shit might be cancelled y'all bc she crazy asf. He smacked his lips, man nah I'm not gone bitch out like that I'm a real nigga he said trying to convince hisself.

he phone dinged alr she said she pulling up. He sat down on the couch. Alr man here goes nothing. I just know she gone be on tip with my ass y'all saw how she was when I didn't want to kiss her ass. But she know I lover her ass and she ain't going no where so here goes nothing.

you here keys at the front door and the door starts to unlock. Meek lets out a big breath and regroups himself. In walks nicki with bags.

Hey baby wassup she walks over to the couch and kisses his lips.

Wassup baby what you got? Nothing much baby just a few things I picked up today.

I hope it's something in them bags for me. Don't worry baby, I got you something daddy she winked and walked to the back.

You heard nicki ask meek what he been doing all day from their bedroom. Uhh nothing much babe, I just went to the gym. Then the boys and them came up there so we played a few games. Came back here and took a shower been watching tv every since. What you been doing?

She walked back in the front room. Well me and the girls went to get our nails and toes done she showed him the nails. I asked them to file them down a little more bc I know yo back be hurtin she said crackin up.

You wild asl he said crackin up. But yeah yo nails look nice. Thanks babe, what you want for dinner tonight?

It don't really matter baby whatever you feel like cooking.

Alright she walked off towards the kitchen. Meek sat there looking at the camera shaking his head. Aye nic let me holla at you real quick.

WWWhat you calling me nic? What I done did? Now when I say this I don't want you to get mad. I'm trying to be honest with you and telling you how I feel.

Meek what is. I don't got time for your games she rolled her eyes. Look we been together for a minute now and... gco

Meek stop playing with my emotions and tell me what you got to say she said frustrated.

Well look I'm just not attracted to you no more he said standing up and it's been that way for awhile now.

She stood there for a minute wtf you just say to me? I said I'm not attracted to you anymore and I'm been feeling this way for a minute.

Meek stop fucking playing with me right now bc I'm liable to jump across this couch and slap tf outta you. So I advice to stop while your ahead.

I'm not playing nicki. I'm being dead ass right.

MEEK‼️ she started balling her fist up. Like dead I'm about to come over there and start hitting you in yo fucking face.

Bro you not about to put yo hands on me. I'm just telling you wassup that's it I'm not attracted to you anymore. I just wanted to tell you wassup he shrugged his shoulders. I mean shit you could either fix it or we can just break up.

Boy now I know you fucking lying. This shit HAVE to be a prank or you just fucking stupid she said looking for the camera.

Man this ain't no fucking prank. It is what it is he turned away from her and sat back on the couch.

Nicki stood there for a minute again and walked around the couch. Put that on something you not attracted to me no more she said in his face.

Meek put his hands in front of him man chill with all that. It's not even that deep. Just do something with yourself and then maybe just maybe I'll be attracted to you again.

Meek you got me ohh soo fucked up like nigga really she lifted up outta his face and held her hands together and looked up at the ceiling.

U know what I don't even give af bc my ass still fat. Pussy still juice and wet asf. And the niggas still want me so she said walking away.

Meek sat there stuck asf for a minute. Aye nicki he shouted. Then he got up and got the camera. Nicki he shouted again. He walked in the room and saw her packing her stuff. Where tf you think you going he turned the camera and showed her walking back and forth with her stuff putting them in a suitcase.

I'm finna leave yo ass and find me another nigga that's gone appreciate me and love me for who I am.

Nicki stop fucking playing with me. It was just a prank.

Mhmm well I'm not playing with yo ass. She said putting more stuff in her bag.

Well guys I guess that was a successful prank but my baby trying to leave me. So spam up teammeek in the comments and yeah like it since I'm about to be sleeping on the couch tonight.

Nope you don't got to sleep on the couch. You can sleep in that king size bed all by your lonesome. He sigh deeply and frowned. Man I said it was just a prank.

Alr she said still going back and forth. Man you not going no where so you can really stop fucking packing.

Meek I am no longer your concern so you can go back to entertaining whatever little hoe you been talking to.

Yeah alright guys it's a wrap for this video cause her ass tripping fr! Peace ✌🏽 he turned the camera off.

Nicki that was just a prank video you need to chill out you know i love you and you fine asl so stop it.

She just kept going back and forth from the closet and the suitcase. Bro you not fucking going no where so you can really unpack all that shit he said. She just kept doing it so he grab her by her waist and pull her into his chest and started kissing her neck and collard bone.

Meek get off me fr cause you really pissing me off real spill. She elbow him in the stomach.

He kissed his teeth see this why I don't like playing with yo ass cause you take shit to serious he huffed and walked out of the room. And you can really stop packing yo shit cause you not fucking going now where.

Kiss my ass she yelled. Bring it in here and I'll do more then just kiss it.

Boy you won't be tasting my shit ever again.

Shidd bet I be all up in yo guts tonight he said under his breath.

What was that she said coming from their bedroom. Nothing man. Mhmm she slapped him in the face.

Man nicki stop fucking playing with me, now yo ass doing to fucking much he said holding his face.

Next time don't play with me, play with yo bitch. And yo ass is fs sleeping on this couch tonight so I hope your satisfied with this little prank she rolled her eyes and gave him a stank face.

Sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and make sure to add my book and follow me. Byeee 💋