Part. 2

Nicki

Where is this nigga at with my food. Dang I am starving. Shit it's been 30 minutes already. It's right down the street. ( the door opens and close) Babe is that you with my food. she sings

Yeah babe I got the food. The guys on there on way. We about to play the game.

Okay why you keep telling me that?

I'm telling you so you don't be fucking with me. You know how you get when you bored. You start fucking with me while I be in my zone.

Boy if you don't get yo in my zone head ass out my face with that. If I want to fuck with you because I'm bored that's exactly what I'm going to do. Okay, now when do you plan on editing the video?

When they leave I will work on the edit. ( he thinks for a minute) and you getting to loose with yo lips. Did you for get who I was? I am daddy. Don't ever forget that.

Well okay big daddy. Shit put me in my place. she bites her nail and raises her eyebrow.

Yeah I thought so. (knock on the door) He goes to answer it. What good young bulls. Y'all ready to get y'all ass smacked in 2k.

Omelly: Nah the question is are you ready?

Chino: I'm bout to smack both y'all assess. So y'all both can shut the fuck up. Where my sis at?

Meek: aye don't be checking for my girl chino. Sike nah but she in the kitchen. I just went to go get her some chipotle. And we just did are first YouTube video.

Tak: Damn you get enough for ever body?

Meek: no with yo fat ass. Always eating some shit.

Tak: man shut tf up you be eating up shit to.

Meek: yeah pussy.

Tak: man whatever. y'all finally did that YouTube shit man. I thought y'all was just boosting. Took y'all long enough.

Omelly: so what was the video about?

Just a introduction and we talk about what we was gone doing on the channel and shit.

Tak: we playing in the living room? Because you know how nicki get when we in the back in yo game room with the noise. nicki enters the living room

Damn tak you just gone sneak diss me like that. In my house, straight up. Where my bestfrann at anyway, ain't know way in hell im about to be stuck in this house while y'all scream over a fucking video game. (meek looks at her) I mean a freaking video game.

Yeah that's more like it. Nic you gone keep trying me and I'm gone give you what you want. You ain't been acting like yourself lately.

Anyways she rolls her eyes. Where my bitch thembi at tak

She at the crib with a little attitude. I ain't got time for that shit man.

Hold on. what you do to my bestie. Tak don't have me beat yo ass. Let my bestfrann call me talking about some shit you did. I'm not playing.

Sis you know it ain't even like that. held his hands up in surrender

Yeah it better not be like that. Matter a fact let me FaceTime her. And she pick up crying. Don't look at me side ways when you feel that right hook.

Chino: Hey sis what good with you.

Hey chino what's up. How you been? You got a girlfriend yet? Let me know because I'm going to need to approve her for you. I don't want you walking around with no rat bitch.