Chapter Ten

Clara

The house was quiet when they returned, Iris had retired for the night. Clara was relieved, she didn't want to have to make awkward conversation about Colts current mood, and what had transpired tonight.

She had every intention of heading straight up the stairs after getting a glass of water.

It had been a rough day and she didn't have the energy to deal with whatever had gotten Colt in such a bad mood, she didn't even know what she had said or done to upset him other than beg for him to fuck her in the woods.

Stupid

She downed the water quickly and washed the glass placing it on the draining board.

She made her way to her room, not bothering with the lights.

She walked straight into Colts hard muscled chest, he was hovering at the bottom of the stairs waiting for her, the tension radiated off him.

She opened her mouth to ask him exactly what his problem was, but didn't get a word out as his mouth crashed down on hers stealing her breath.

She kissed him back with the same animalistic passion, giving in to their pent-up frustration.

He lifted her by her bottom so her legs wound around his waist like he had done the night before, he walked her into his bedroom and sat her on the bed kneeling between her legs kissing her jaw line and neck

"Do you still want me inside you Clara?"

She nodded, there was so many emotions running through her, but she knew this was what she wanted, she was ready to give herself to him.

"I thought I had upset you." She whispered breathlessly as the caress of his lips on her sensitive skin sent little tremors into her lady parts, she moaned softly.

"Fuck Clara, I was so pissed at my lack of self-control, I wanted to rip all of your clothes of and bury myself in you, you deserve so much more than that... We need to take this slow baby, I don't want to ever hurt you."

Raw honesty, was one of the things that she loved about this sexy man kneeling in front of her, and to know he was just as wound up as she was made her soaked panties even wetter, she was so ready for this...for him.

She gave Colt her best seductive smile as she lifted her sweater over her head and unclasped her bra.

Her nipples ached for his mouth to be on them, feeling very confident and aware of the effect she had on him she pinched one of her hard nubs and rolled it between her finger and thumb.

Colt had sat back on his heels and was watching her with a tortured look on his face.

His nostrils flared.

"Fuck Clara, that's so hot...I need to get you naked right now so you can show me how else you please yourself."

He stood and pulled her to her feet and kissed her thoroughly before kissing down her neck, he cupped her right breasts in his left hand and feasted on her left nipple sucking the hardened peak into his mouth.

She cried out the sensation of his mouth devouring her was so intense, she needed more.

She pulled away from him and tugged at his top lifting it off him, he helped her discarding it to the floor. His body was a work of art, she needed to touch every part of him, she traced her fingers around his nipples and down his abdominal muscles to his navel, she cupped him through his jeans, he was rock hard under her hand, he sucked in a breath and she felt his cock twitch under her palm.