Chapter Seventeen

When Clara woke, it was still dark outside, warm comforting arms wrapped around her from behind.

When had Colt got into bed? What time was it?

She reached for her phone on the bedside table, it's was just gone four in the morning. Wow she had slept for seven hours straight without waking and her headache was gone, thank god.

She snuggled in closer to Colts warm body loving the feeling of security she got from being so close to him. Her pyjama clad bottom rubbed against him she felt the effect she had on him immediately. She felt his hard cock twitch and he moaned stirring from his sleep.

"Keep doing that Clara and I won't be responsible for my actions." He growled into her hair, his deep voice gruff and sexy from sleep.

His arms tightened around her and she accepted his challenge rubbing her bottom against him again playfully.

He flipped her onto her back and hovered over her, his dark eyes full of need and lust.

She met his gaze with the same want. Lifting her hand she traced his muscled chest with her fingers and rubbed the pad of her finger over one of his nipples, he made a hissing sound through his teeth.

Wetness pooled between her legs, she loved knowing she had this effect on him. She moved her hand to his face and traced his bottom lip, he nipped at her thumb and sucked it into his mouth, she nearly cried out at the pleasure that radiated through her.

"Make love to me Colt." She whispered, never breaking eye contact with him.

"Fuck Clara are you sure?" He asked his voice strained, uncertainty in his eyes.

"I've never been more sure." She said pulling his head down until his mouth was just inches from hers.

"I can't promise to take this slow Clara." His breath fanned against her mouth which made another wave of pleasure travel down her body.

"Me either" She lifted her mouth to his closing the gap between them, he kissed her back with the same need sucking her bottom lip into his gorgeous mouth.

His hands made light work of her pyjamas, mercilessly stripping her naked, he found her nipples with his mouth, swirling his tongue around her hardened peaks, she cried out with the sweet torture.

His hand fanned down her flat stomach and made it's way to her wet swollen centre where he found her sweet spot and worked it with his fingers, bringing her so close to exploding.

"Fuck Clara, your so wet and ready." He panted.

She whimpered her response.

He released her for a moment to dig in his wallet for a condom, he wasted no time in stripping himself of his boxers, tearing the wrapping and rolling the rubber onto his long hard cock.

He joined her on the bed and moved over her positioning himself at her throbbing entrance. She whimpered when he delayed entering her.

"Look at me Clara." He said when her eyes drifted closed.

She met his lust filled stare. "Your mine" he growled as he filled her up.

There was a slight burn when he was fully sheathed inside her, but the pain past almost instantly and pleasure took it's place. She cried out again and wrapped her legs around his waist meeting him thrust for thrust. It wasn't long before she felt the familiar wave of pleasure build inside her and she climaxed hard around him, whimpering his name over and over. He found his release only seconds later, the after effects of her release were still coursing through her throbbing sex, milking him of every drop as he pumped into her a few more times roaring out her name.