Chapter Twenty-Eight

Emmie

She had been tied, gagged, blind-folded and dragged from her house, thrown into a car and driven to god knows where. Now she was kneeling on a cold floor, praying that this would be over soon.

Another sharp pain erupted in her side as the fucker kicked her again in her ribs, she winced refusing to cry out. She had to fight against her beast who was eager to rip the bastards leg off.

"That's enough Phil! Dominic won't be happy if we bring back damaged goods." A high pitched female voice said. "There's been an incident at The Cove, so there's been a change of plan we're taking her straight to the house, Dominic has got back earlier than expected from his trip unfortunately and wants us to meet him there."

"Aww Juliet, can't we just rough her up a little?"

So this was the bitch Will had been fucking behind her back.

She wished she could see the bitches face.

"I would love nothing more than to hear this stupid cunt beg for her life, but unfortunately, she's important to my dickhead brother, make sure she's ready for transport." She barked and slammed out of the room.

"You hear that whore, Master wants to see you." The sick asshole said his voice close to her ear as something hard hit the side of her head sending her into darkness.

. . .

Emmie woke to muffled voices, her head was pounding and her throat was raw and scratchy. She couldn't decipher where she was because of the stupid blind-fold over her eyes, it sounded like she was on a plane. She lay still pretending she was still unconscious. She could hear Juliet the bitch talking in a hushed voice to someone.

"Miles, has got it all sorted for us, it won't be long and Dominic won't know what's hit him, he's been so preoccupied with finding Annabelle's long lost family he wasn't aware of what was happening in the Cove all this time." She said sounding smug. "Ha he didn't even know we had that bitches sister locked up for as long as we did, can you imagine what he would have done if he found out his precious Clara was given a thrashing before she escaped, that's the reason we grabbed her sister now instead of tomorrow, it saved him seeing the body and realising she had suffered before she died, can you imagine the hissy fit he would have." She said sniggering, Emmie wanted to rip Juliet's face off.

"Well what the fuck does he want this whore and the brat for when Clara's dead?" The ass-hole who kicked her earlier asked.

"He's getting sentimental, feels bad for what our father did to them, he's losing his edge, he used to be a tough son of bitch-"

A sudden coughing fit from Emmie broke their conversation. She cursed her stupid body for betraying her, she spluttered and gasped for air before spluttering again, the coughing hurt her injured ribs which she was sure were badly bruised.

"She's choking get her some water." Juliet shouted. Emmie felt the top of a bottle pressed to her mouth she swallowed down the water greedily, it was warm but it eased her sore throat a bit.

"Don't you fucking die on me bitch." Juliet spoke through gritted teeth, placing the bottle in her bound hands. Judging by the shake of her voice, Juliet was obviously scared of Dominic despite her cockiness, about him before.

Emmie was now confused as to whether Dominic was behind any of this or was this Miles calling the shots. She would have to ride this out and see if she could contact Clara later on, her sister must be frantic after their loss of connection earlier..

She couldn't think about that right now there was more pressing matters, like who this Dominic was and what he wanted with them, Juliet had said something about him feeling bad for what his father had done to their family, did that mean he didn't have a clue about what was happening in his own business? Her headache grew more intense with her thought process, she needed a painkiller and some Hope cuddles, these last few days had broken her heart being away from her little girl.