Chapter Thirty-three

Clara

Clara adjusted the blanket she had just thrown over Colt who was now laying back on the floor, pretending to be dead. She sat on the bed forcing the tears to flow, which wasn't difficult considering the last few hours of hell she had endured. She heard the lock open and in walked Miles carrying a bag, she was surprised to find he was alone, his usual goons weren't with him. That just confirmed to her how much they had underestimated her, she would enjoy making him regret that mistake.

She kept her head buried in her hands keeping up the pretence of mourning the death of her beloved.

"Hello, whore." He said the obvious amusement in his voice. "Well killing that fucker was easy, thought he'd be a challenge for the boss, pathetic really." He snorted.

Her anger bubbled over at his amused tone.

"You wouldn't put up much of a fight either if you had a knife rammed into your chest." She snapped.

"Ooh developed some balls have we whore? Maybe, your forgetting what I am capable of, do you need a reminder?" He spat.

She shook her head and looked at the floor.
Just you wait asshole

He threw the bag he was carrying at her, it landed at the end of the bed.

"Put those on, now. Do it here." He ordered.

Clara opened the bag finding a tracksuit and trainers.

"Take off your night dress before you put them on, I need to check out the merchandise before Dominic claims you for himself. "

Bile rose in her throat remembering the last time she had been half naked in front of this sick bastard, it was after he had mercilessly enjoyed whipping her, there was no way he was ever touching her again.

"No" She said defiantly.

"No? Fucking no! You don't say no to me whore, You take your dress off or I will rip it off you." He spat furiously walking towards her.

"Take another step and I will rip your fucking heart out you sick motherfucker." Colt snarled throwing the blanket off and jumping to his feet. The expression on Miles face was priceless, it was the image of sheer terror. Miles turned to run out of the door.

"Concluserat." Clara shouted before he had time to escape, her hands were out in front of her, she felt the magic take hold of him and she slammed him into the nearest wall.

"Not such a big hard man now are you? I am going to enjoy making you pay for what you put those women through." Clara said a sinister smile on her lips, she was thoroughly enjoying watching him squirm under her glare.

"Y-you have magic, w-hen? I didn't know I didn't know." He stuttered.

"Tie him up for me please Colt and gag the son of a bitch, I am sick of hearing his stupid pathetic voice" Clara said.

"Dominic will make you suffer, whore, you'll be sor-" Colt had torn one of the white pillow cases he stuffed a rag of it into Miles mouth before he could say anymore, he ripped some more of the material into strips and bound his hands behind his back. Clara released Miles from her hold and let Colt pull him into the centre of the room making him kneel. He looked pitiful.

"Dominic hey? You mean the humanoid who's pretending to be Dominic..." The shock in Miles eyes made another sly smile creep on to her lips. "What? You thought I didn't know, I know everything. The real Dominic should be aware of everything by now too, I would hate to be you right now." She sniggered, looking at him with contempt. His eyes widened with fear as she paced towards him glaring straight into his black soul.