missed you

[missed you: takes place in their 6th year.]

HARRY'S POV

Everyone just got back to Hogwarts today after the summer holidays, and the dinner has just finished.

As we stand up from the Gryffindor table, I tell Hermione and Ron, "You guys go ahead, you deserve a nice walk to yourselves."

Hermione blushes, and Ron sends me a grateful smile. "Thanks, mate," he replies, "see you in the boys' dorms?"

Ron and Hermione are a couple and have been since the beginning of the summer so I decided I'd let them have some alone time. They head out the doors of the Great Hall, and I hang back for a few moments, and then walk by myself. Once I'm walking down the corridor, someone pulls me behind a statue, their hand over my mouth.

At first, I get scared because I don't know who it is but then they whisper in my ear, "It's okay Harry baby, it's me, Draco."

I relax and he takes his hand from my mouth, both of us smiling at each other. Draco and I have been dating (secretly) since around the beginning of fifth year.

He leans me against the wall and wraps his arms around me, murmuring, "I missed you."

I sigh contentedly as I bury my face in his shoulder, "Same to you, Dragon."

Then he pulls back slightly and presses his lips to mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him even closer. His tongue runs along my lower lip, and I grant him access. He of course, wins the battle for dominance between our tongues, and I moan slightly. His right hand caresses my cheek, and he presses his body closer to mine. When he accidentally rubs on me, I let out a louder moan, and he pulls away smirking at me.

"See you tomorrow, babe," then he disappears into the shadows.

I trace my lips with my fingers, smiling, and head to the Gryffindor Tower.

•~•~•
Keep in mind it's fiction. That was really mild smut, just saying. Anywayssss if you liked it vote AND comment, and maybe give me a follow? :))))
If you have any ideas for a one shot, comment or message me! That would be appreciated, tysm I love you random reader <3