this is something

[this is something: takes place in their third year]

HARRY'S POV

I waited in the empty corridor, my palms sweating. Pacing back and forth, I took deep breaths to try and calm myself. Failed attempt there, I don't feel any better no matter what I do.

They could be supportive.

But what if they're not?

Stop being negative! Think positive! Think positive!

Another deep breath. Okay, I got this. Everything will be fine, and they will be fine with it.

More paces, another deep breath.

"Harry?"

My head snapped up, and I turned around to face my friends. There stood Hermione, Ron, Neville, Seamus, and Dean.

"What did you want to tell us?" Hermione asked.

"And why here?" Ron added.

I took another deep breath. "I called you guys here to tell you something. I chose here because it's more private than the Gryffindor Tower."

"Okay, well whatever it is, we're here for you," Neville said, and I smiled at him gratefully.

The others nodded in agreement and this gave me the encouragement I needed to say it.

"Okay I'm just gonna say it," I stated, and they waited expectantly, "I've been thinking about it for months now, and.. I'm gay."

Hermione was the first to react. She laughed, "That's what you were so nervous about, Harry? I for one, could already tell you like boys, and I support you fully." Then she hugged me.

I smiled at her and then looked at the others. Ron looked surprised, but not disgusted, angry or anything like that. Neville was grinning, as well as Dean and Seamus.

"Well, this is something Potter."

I turned around and there stood Draco Malfoy, smirking.

"You're gay? This means that I can do what I've been waiting to for years," he told me and walked towards me.

I didn't know what he meant by that, and I hoped it wasn't anything bad. Suddenly, my thoughts were cut off and redirected to lips on mine. Dra- I mean Malfoy's lips. He kissed me for a few seconds, and then I finally kissed back. A few moments after that, he pulled back, winked at me and walked away.

I stood there, shocked, and my friends were too. Then Seamus and Dean started laughing, Hermione smirking.

"I've seen him staring at you since last year, Harry. I never knew exactly what it meant, but now I know! He likes you, as more than a friend," Hermione told me.

Dean and Seamus nodded, "Yeah, we noticed too."

I looked to Ron and he shook his head, "Not me, mate. I was always too busy glaring at him."

How could I have never noticed that Malfoy liked me? I wished that I had, for I liked him too. He was right, this is something.

•~•~•
#20 now finished!
I'm probably always gonna be open to requests, so give me some! That would be great, thanks! I love you Drarry shipper xxx