forbidden forest

[forbidden forest: takes place in their fifth year]

HARRY'S POV

I've been really stressed lately, especially with exams coming up. Most nights I barely get any sleep, and I don't know why. It just never comes, and I'm always feeling wide awake. Then, during the day I'm tired, and when night comes, I can't sleep.

It's currently a Saturday afternoon, and I'm walking across the school grounds towards the Forbidden Forest to take a walk, and clear my head. I'm not worried, for I don't plan to go deep in the forest, just walk around the outskirts.

I was deep in thought when suddenly someone dropped in front of me, from a tree. Yes I said that right, from a tree. They stood up straight and I immediately recognized the tall, skinny figure with light blond hair as one of my best friends; Draco Malfoy.

"Hey Harry," he smiled at me, but then furrowed his eyebrows, "what are you doing in the Forbidden Forest?"

He is so cute... Wait, what?

"Never mind that! Why were you in a tree in the Forbidden Forest?" I ask him, seriously wondering why he would be.

He chuckles, "You know I like to climb trees."

His laugh is so cute. Why do I keep getting these thoughts, ugh.

I stare at him blankly, "Erm, no, actually I didn't."

"Oh, well now you do! You learn something new everyday! Now you tell me something I don't know," he says, waiting.

"You're so cute," wait, did I say that out loud?! Blimey, I'm such an idiot. Quickly, I turn around, blushing, and start walking away.

"Harry, wait!" Draco yells, and grabs my wrist before pinning me to a nearby tree, his body right in front of mine and his face a few inches away.

My hearts starts beating faster, and my eyes go from his beautiful eyes to his soft lips. I don't understand why I'm suddenly feeling this way about him.

"Want to learn a second new thing today?" He asks, his breath fanning on me, and I shiver and nod. "You're cute too, Harry."

I barely have time to blush before he presses his lips to mine. Immediately I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer so that he's right against me. His tongue enters my mouth, gaining dominance, and exploring. I moan lightly, and I know that if his mouth wasn't so caught up at the moment, he'd be smirking. After a while, he pulls away, and says, "You know, you never told me why you were in the Forbidden Forest."

•~•~•
10th one shot woo! I randomly came up with this idea and then I wrote it because why not? :/
PM me or comment if you have one shot ideas :)
Thanks babes, remember to vote and follow to gain my love ;)
xxx